“Great for lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
florida
“Great for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Fresh food, quick pace and the tablecloth covered tables relay an air of fine dining, even for lunch. Very nice if you like Thai.

Visited December 2012

Gros Islet, St. Lucia
“Never fails to impress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I've been to Mie Thai more times than I can count. The food is consistently good. I'm a huge fan of the Moo Tod Rad Prig while the Pad Thai is always a hit with my friends. Overall the prices are reasonable although the seafood dishes are a little expensive for the portion size. I only gave it four stars as the service has been a little sluggish of late.

Visited October 2012
New Jersey
“Fresh ingredients expertly prepared.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

I work in a large office nearby - my colleagues and I have been coming here for lunch for many many years for a weekly Thai indulgence. The food is superb. The restaurant is tidy - spotlessly clean - but you don't come here for the decor. We have grown accustomed to the staff, who are friendly, brisk, and efficient - all business - which we have come to appreciate. In the many years we have come here, we respect and appreciate that while our usual waitress couldn't put our name to our face, she knows our usual orders - our spice preferences, which of us is vegetarian, and which prefers use of the caddy holding an extra spice tray. We each have our favorite dishes - mine are the Pad Woon Sen and the Chicken Pad See Ew. The food is excellent and, importantly, consistent. Considering the high quality and complexity of the dishes, the large portions, and the prompt service, you won't find a better value. I often travel for busIness and have enjoyed trying local Thai restaurants including those in LA, San Francisco, Portland, and NYC - and I've never found one that compares to Mie Thai. You wouldn't expect world class Thai to be found in a strip mall in Woodbridge, NJ - but I urge you to give it a try - you won't be disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Barnegat, New Jersey
“Pricey , But Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

I had Thai Chicken in peanut sauce, and it was very good.
There soups are also very good.
The service was great.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Solid Thai in Woodbridge”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I'd give it a rating of 4 if it weren't just a bit too pricey for me, but the food is always worth it. Definitely order "mild" -- which is still quite spicy!! Friends love it, we love it, and the place is always packed. We usually get takeout, which is ready quickly, but for sit-down, it's BYO, which is nice.

Visited February 2012