“lovely dinner and desert” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Description: Located in Woodbridge Center
North Port, Florida
“lovely dinner and desert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

service was great as was the food and atmosphere. very busy restaurant with a 30 minute wait. worth it.

Visited December 2012

“Rush even my child said something”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Came to this Olive Garden for the 12.95 specials now and later with my children the waiter seem like she was rushing us to order. We did order and all our food came out the same time we didn't have time to enjoy the bread salad and apps because she wanted me to finish to remove the plates claiming to make more room. My 8 year old began to asked if she was rushing us because I feel like she wants us to eat fast mommy don't come back to this one. Children will notice thins before you do

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Linden, NJ
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant has been opened since 2011. The service is great, atmosphere quite welcoming and food delicious. My sons and I came in May 2012 to celebrate my youngest graduating from college. We arrived early afternoon and there were quite a few other graduates celebrating as well.

Our waitress was quick until the end. For some reason after signaling her for our check, it took her over 20 minutes to bring it. I did approach management to find out what the problem may have been since by this time most folks had left. Long story short, management apologized, COMPED our entire table as well as giving my son a $30 gift card as a grad gift to come back. I say that was some kickin behind customer service!!!!! I am a fan for life.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Always a wait, but still satisfying”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is fast food Italian, the soup and salad refills as well as breadsticks and softdrink refills keep the servers busy. The pace is fast as this seems to be sit down fast food. Nice drink menu but this location will make you wait always, never having enough staff, probably to save money. Even off times there is a wait albeit once you finally get in the service and food appear to be better.

Visited August 2012
Colonia, New Jersey
“Could have been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Went there last night. The place was empty and had to wait. once we sat down we had to wait a bit. The servers were friendly, however the service was slow. When our food came out one of the orders were wrong and you could see that it been sitting in the kitchen for a while. They offered to replace it with the correct order. By the time it was ready I lost my appetite.

• Visited August 2012