“Excellent. Customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

You added Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Hoover Way, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Woodbridge - Newark)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
“Excellent. Customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

John went out of his way for us. He was very helpful. He worked hard to help us with the trouble we had at the other site. The room was nice and comfortable. The room was clean and in good repair. I would recommend this hotel to others. The location was also close to what I needed.

• Stayed March 2013
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your great comments . It's great to hear that John ensured you had a pleasant stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

After a 27 hour trip with a family of 5 John got us in a room quick and made sure all our needs were addressed. We were a late arrival at another hotel and our room was given to someone else. We had to take a cab to woodbridge. John gave us a discount to make up for our difficulties. Real good guy. He made a bad situation turn out to be a good one. Thanks dude.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that John took care of you during your stay! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Woodbridge, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Overall good. Stayed here while working on Hurricane Sandy. Front desk did a good job and house keeping did a good job. Room and bed were comfortable and easy to work in since this was also an office for me.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The Management and staff showed excellent customer service. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Located in a great part of town close to shops and restaurants. the staff makes you feel like your at home, the rooms are great, has everything you need. The manager Negest, showed exceptional customer service always making my wife and I feel welcome. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for of you Great comments about our Hotel. It's great to hear that you felt we were your Home Away from Home, and that our staff took very good care of you. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Rooms were very clean and nice, front desk shows good customer service, the grab and go breakfast was good and convenient. My girlfriend and I stayed here twice and never had a problem lol wish they had a pool tho. But overall good hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for all your great comments.. I am so happy to hear that you found our hotel to be very clean, and that we took care of your needs. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

While recently deployed to work Hurricane Sandy, I had the distinct pleasure to live at this hotel. It was particularly difficult because I spent the holidays there away from my family. The entire staff at the Woodbridge Extended Stay made me feel so comfortable and welcome. I consider them to be my new extended family. The hotel was kept clean and safe and that is really important to me. I would recommend this locations for anyone traveling to the NY/NJ area in the near future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I appreciate you taking the time to write such an informative review. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize that you encountered some difficulties during your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We will use your feedback to better ensure our guests have a Great stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Edison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

How does one adequately define great. By definition we use words such as, wonderful; first-rate; very good: We had a great time. That's great! I would like to mention it is my professional opinion when organizations inspire leaders to set the pace for outstanding performance by demonstrating the behaviors and skill sets required to give a customer the results they desire... greatness is realized.

My expereince with the entire staff at the Woodbridge Extended Stay has been just that, GREAT. The property is well maintained, very clean and comfortable. As a business person who stays in hotels 150 nights per year, I have had my share of poorly run properties. However, this property is well above much of what I have experienced across the United States....

If you are looking for a wonderful experience with a great team of people, the Extended Stay in Woodbridge NJ is not only an excellent choice, it should be your only choice. The room rates are very reasonable and offer a great value.

This property is just wonderful.

Thank you for all that you do.

Michael Palazzo

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a Great review about our Hotel. It's great to hear that you find our accommodations to be clean, comfortable, and our staff to be helpful in every way. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continuing to provide you with that same great level of service in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woodbridge
Hampton Inn Woodbridge
Courtyard by Marriott Edison/Woodbridge
Extended Stay America - Edison - Raritan Center
Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center
Renaissance Woodbridge Hotel

Been to Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge? Share your experiences!