“Great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

You added Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Hoover Way, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Woodbridge - Newark)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Been coming here for over 5 years the place has has a total make over inside an out best place to be when your away from home working . The crew that works up at the front desk r very helpful and go out of there way for you Ben thanks for all your help last week keep up that special way you greet people when they walk through that front door

• Stayed July 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Woodbridge – Newark, and, more importantly, for your continued loyalty to our hotel over the years. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays, and you are certainly proof of that!
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and cannot wait to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

I was recently a guest of this hotel and while the room was so clean and updated the staff was a different problem! They were rude and could care less about me as a guest. To top it off I left my iPhone charger plugged in there and when I called the next day they claimed no one found it nor would they return my phone calls!

Room Tip: Wish it had a pool. We stayed on the 1st floor which was very nicely remolded!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Homestead Woodbridge - Newark. It is with great pride that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at affordable rates, which is why it was great to read your kind words about the room. However, given the issues you had during your stay, it was with equally great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have the apologies of my entire staff that we were not able to totally satisfy you.

Our hotel prides itself on exceptional customer service. We know that you have many lodging choices in our area, so we see it as our duty to go the extra mile however we can. Not only is this my personal belief, but it is a guiding principle at our hotel. I have, therefore, reviewed with each staff member the importance of being professional and courteous to every one of our guests, no matter the circumstances.

Travelers are raving about these Woodbridge hotels

Been to Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge

Address: 1 Hoover Way, Woodbridge, NJ 07095 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Woodbridge - Newark)
Location: United States > New Jersey > Woodbridge
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Woodbridge
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Woodbridge - Newark Hotel Woodbridge

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Newark - Woodbridge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.