“Best Hotel in the Area” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Williamstown
Turnersville, New Jersey
“Best Hotel in the Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

From the time you walk in the door, you are greeted by Management and staff who find the perfect room for you. They heartily welcome you and always ask if there is anything you need and make sure your stay is a happy one. Cleanliness is excellent in every area of the hotel inside and out. The breakfast area has recently been remodeled to accommodate the wide variety of hot items-Belgium Waffles, oatmeals, toasted bagels,etc. and also cold ones- assorted Danish, cereals, Activia Yogurt, Muffins, Bagels, top quality fresh fruit,oranges, bananas,apples- coffee & tea bar. The morning paper to read. The rooms are spotless, beautifully decorated and well maintained. Relax on a lounge chair at the well-maintained pool and exercise area. I stayed in a jacuzzi suite. Magnificent!!! Even a fireplace in the room. This room promises to make any stay a very special one. Relax and enjoy your stay as much as I.
Optimal location- close to Center City Philadelphia activities, not far from the shore & Casinos, with plenty of fine dining, casual restaurants, shoppes, malls, golf courses, parks, and the Amish Market is blocks away- a must see for all it's smaller shoppes inside.
The management, other desk staff, housekeeping staff, breakfast attendant, maintenance all provide smooth, superior service to make this the best hotel in the Gloucester/Camden county area.

Room Tip: First time in Jacuzzi Suite- Highly recommend for solos especially if you have any kind of muscle ac...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
GMBW31061, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 856-340-7900.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a great review.. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Williamstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is my Home Away from Home! I have been a regular at this Best Western since the day they opened; This place is always my first option for fun and relaxation; I have never had a bad experience while staying here. It is very clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly, accomidating and hospitable. I highly reccomend the fireplace sweet THEY ARE AMAZING- whether you are with your family, friends, alone or want a romantic evening with your special someone-I can assure you that your nights and days here will be memorable and you will return.

Room Tip: all of their rooms are nice but I especially love the fireplace/jacuzzi suites.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

world
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent customer service they made sure everyone in the party was satisfied. Attention to detail: they made sure nothing was missed. Clean rooms and hotel lobby; from the moment we walked in it was clean and fresh. Friendly staff: every time we came in they had a smile on their face and greeted you with a "hello". Good rates, they worked with us to get a good discount to everyone in our group.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I like staying at this property as the staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. I do not think I ever had a bad night's sleep here. It is close to a lot of restaurants, both local and chains and just 20 minutes from Philadelphia.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Manchester, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Last summer, while working in the Williamstown area, I stayed many a night at the Best Western Monroe Inn and Suites. The Manager, Arjun, and his staff were very helpful, would always greet me with a smile, and would go out of their way to accommodate my needs. Before long, it was like a home away from home.
As a professional pilot, I stay at many hotels. I found that the quality of service was on par with many of the high-end hotels found in major cities. Recently I returned to Williamstown. I was welcomed back and greeted by name and as if I had been away but a few days instead of six months. I would recommend this hotel as a first choice when staying in the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you once again for taking the time to write a great review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Williamstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We had some water damage in our home & had to stay at this hotel for over a month. We got to know the staff very well. They were very helpful & friendly. Staff went out of their way to help us when needed & had a high tolerance for our 3 high energy children. The room was cleaned regularly & we had no complaints. Breakfast was good & there was always hot coffee. We want to especially thank Julia, Cayla, & Britney.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Princeton, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stayed here on Christmas Eve for just one night while visiting family. We got a king sized non-smoking room with a hot tub and fireplace. It was spacious, warm and comfortable. We also had a refrigerator and microwave, so we could store food if needed. The front desk staff (I think his name was Erik) was very friendly and helpful during our entire stay. Would come back next year!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites

Been to BEST WESTERN Monroe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!