“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Water's Edge Ocean Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Water's Edge Ocean Resort
You added Water's Edge Ocean Resort to your Saves list
5600 Beach and Buttercup Rd, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #28 of 73 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was a great vacation experience We will be back in September. Our room was always very clean. And close to the boardwalk and walking distance to resturants. Will be going back in sept and next july

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Allentown, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Location is perfect and the staff are even better. We spent our honeymoon here and a bottle of wine and a card were sitting in our room. Thanks to Jim, Diane, Trisha and the entire staff for your kindness. I've been coming to the Wildwoods for 34 years and my wife and I have found our new, permanent vacation hotel ...

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Northwest Romania, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I loved the view, private balconies are nice, close to the beach and the board walk, and priced right. Staff was friendly and helpful, we even got a special parking privilege when someone else took our spot. Our rooms were clean and maids did a great job, the kitchen has newer cabinets, so it doesn't feel sticky like other places I've been before, and it was a definite plus for me since I've got 4 kids and I actually do use the kitchen. I didn't smell any unpleasant odors like in other motels at Wildwood, coming from the carpet or the bathroom, and also, the greatest thing, I had no crazy neighbors that ruined some of our previous trips at different places in Wildwood. We're definitely going back next year, and when I miss it, I took some great pics of the wonderful view to remind me of it.

Queensbury, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Let start out by saying the pictures looked like you were close to the water doesn't show that it is a mile hike to get to the water. There was food on the floor and when taking a shower it had a soft spot where you felt like you were going to fall through the floor. The maid service was awful she didn't restock the bathroom with toilet paper didn't vacuum the room until she was asked to. Almost every morning you could hear the maids yelling back and forth to each other outside the room and let's not forget the garbage truck every other day in the early morning hours. The dish provided to u in the room were dirty and needed to be washed before using them and the pictures of the rooms looked modern but were out dated and there was really no place to sit and relax. We will never stay here again the price you pay for it is a rip off and was not pleases at all

Room Tip: Don't bother not worth what you pay for it

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I was recommended Water's Edge by a customer of mine several years back and ever since 2009, we only stay at Water's Edge every year we go down to Wildwood. The staff is super helpful and friendly, and the maids are wonderful! I absolutely love the location!!! I honestly have nothing negative to stay. Each time, my stay is a pleasant experience. Just came back today and already cannot wait to come back next year.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I just came back from a 3 day trip and we can't wait to get back! Our room was on the sun deck which was perfect for sun bathing, relaxing, and quick access to the pool and game area. We were 2 quick blocks from the boardwalk and there was good food all around. We tried the ice cream at cone crazy which was extra delish, they have fun cones (pretzel, cookie, sprinkled, etc). We did all the activities in the area, and enjoyed the sun rise and sun set right outside our room. Definitely going back! *Also, Diane was so nice in helpful :)

Meriden, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Excellent place to stay because they offer large E2-two bedroom units with full kitchen/dining area where two families can stay together. This was also our first year in a D-2 unit and this also worked out well for our smaller family. Grill/eating area next to the pool works out good so kids can swim while lunch or dinner are being prepared. It's only two blocks to the beginning of the boardwalk where you can catch the tram. 3 amusement parks and water parks to choose from, great beach - lots of room to spread out without having someone almost sitting in your space. We've been going there for years - thought about renting a condo but didn't want to deal with bringing all the bed linens and bath towels - why bother when the hotel has daily maid service and you are assured of a nice fresh bed every night and plenty of dry towels. Need anything and staff is very accommodating.

Room Tip: D2-212 was good because it was at the end of the building overlooking the pool and also was ocean fr...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Water's Edge Ocean Resort? Share your experiences!