“Our Enjoyable October 13th Swim” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fleur de Lis Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Fleur de Lis Beach Resort
Save Saved
You added Fleur de Lis Beach Resort to your Saves list
6105 Ocean Ave, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Special Rate
$90 (USD)
Ranked #1 of 74 hotels in Wildwood Crest
Vineland,NJ
“Our Enjoyable October 13th Swim”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Memories at our favorite place are great for my sister and I, as we ended our visit at the Fleur with a warm October 13th swim. The weather out side was a cool 60 degree day, but that didn't
spoil our fun in the 80 degree pool. Our husband's had fun watching, as we laughed the time away. We were there for the 50's Festival weekend and left as the Fleur closed for the season.
The whole staff is very friendly and takes care of the place with pride. It was all newly renovated in 2010 and done top shelf. Yes, the elevator is super too. There are 3 floors and all with an ocean view.
It is in walking distance to a bike rental, tennis court, playground, resturants, ice cream shop, an outdoor stage where musical events can be seen and of course the most important of all is the beach is right in front of you.
We will be returning in 2013 and are already booked. Thanks Fleur de Lis. Our Special Place!

Room Tip: Every room is brand new 2010 total remodel. Check their website for your paticular need. Pick a roo...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

172 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is the best place to stay in Wildwood Crest! Always updating and improving the hotel. The pool is always clean, warm and welcoming. The staff is the greatest! Always clean and neat. Can't speak highly enough about this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My family and I have been going to the Fleur de Lis for over 30 years. The accommodations are always clean and well maintained and the staff is friendly and courteous. The pool is excellent (heated and clean) and the views from the upper floors are awesome. There's a game room as well as ping pong for the kids (or kids at heart) and grills for the adults. We love it so much, we try to get there at least twice a year. A few years ago I waited too long to book the Fleur de Lis for a fall getaway and stayed at another hotel. Never again. If I can't stay at the Fleur de Lis in Wildwood Crest, I'm not going.

Room Tip: We prefer the second or third floor for the view, but if you have kids the pool side rooms are great...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

We've been going to Fleur de Lis for many years. Honestly, this place keeps getting better and better. They've updated their rooms, added WiFi, and it is very clean. Compare their rates/specials/ammenities to other hotels, and they are the winners. The front desk is always pleasant and happy to see you. You always feel like a welcomed guest. They offer you valuable information, and if you ever need anything, they are quick to fulfill your needs. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else in the Wildwoods. The rooms are very clean, the pool is very well maintained, as well as, the common areas.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We recently just got back from our vacation which started out horrendous!! We initially booked a different hotel that was dirty and disgusting. We opted to leave that hotel and had very little time to find a new place to stay for our week long vacation. I called the Fleur de Lis and they were very accommodating. They had 1 room available which was the perfect size for my family. The maid staff cleaned that room FIRST so we wouldn't have to wait all day to check in. The front desk staff and managers were extremely courteous and helpful with all of our needs.
The room was perfect for the 5 of us to fit and sleep comfortably. This hotel is extremely clean and very well maintained. My fiance and I also joked that the maintenance worker must have a clone because he worked from sun up to well into the night. There is attention to detail in every aspect of this hotel, from the way they fold the linens and towels to the way they would arrange my daughters stuffed animals on the bed after cleaning the room. The pool was also very clean and the chairs and pool decks were washed nightly.
As far as convenience goes, you cannot get closer to the beach. You are also within walking distance to the boardwalk but far enough away from the noise. Most nights we sat by the salt water pool and just enjoyed the sound of the ocean. There are also many restaurants within walking distance and an ice cream parlor right down the street. There is also a playground right down the street which is a great cheap way to entertain the kids for awhile in between the beach and the boards.
I cannot say enough kind words about this hotel or the staff. This was the second year my family and I stayed at the Fleur de Lis and I'm looking forward to making it a part of our yearly vacation for many years to come. This is the perfect hotel to start a tradition! I can't wait until next summer!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
South Plainfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was our first time staying and the amenities are just fantastic. There are grills if you want to eat in. There is a game room for the kids which is very nice. Impeccably clean rooms. The staff is more than accomodating. The pool is sparkling clean. Just a perfect place to stay for the money. We definitely will make this our vacation spot every year. The only thing I did not like was that people were smoking outside and you could smell the smoke. I would love to see this a totally smoke free environment. I do understand you have to accommodate everyone. This hotel also has an elevator which was very helpful on checking in.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the ocean front rooms was excellent and traveled with family who stayed in a roo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just returned yesterday from another great vacation at Fleur De Lis. The hotel has been renovated and the rooms are gorgeous. Every room is like a suite. Walk in and there's a nice size room with dining table, couch, flat screen TV, dresser and kitchen with granite counters. You can cook a full meal in there, fridge is big too.
Then the bedroom is a separate room in the back. Two big beds (they might even be queen) that were SOOOO comfortable and made me also realize that I really need to get new pillows at home!!! I slept so good! There's also a flat screen TV in there.
Aaaand, I don't think I've ever been at a hotel where the AC worked so good. Our room was freeeezing which was a great relief since it was 102 down there on Wed!
Ok, now the pool area. LOOOVE it!! There's an awesome slide for the kids, and a knee high size area for the toddlers which is also nice to hang out in and cocktail! There's a giant grill available for everyone to use and plenty of tables and seating for your family. We went with 4 families and it was the best vacation ever! Close to the boardwalk to either drive or take a nice walk (we did both).
The hotel also has an outdoor ping pong table and a little game room. You can just tell that everyone there is really enjoying themselves. Most people we talked to are repeat customers that come back every year.
Oh, there's also a little restaurant/diner type place around the building to the left (facing ocean). Great for quick bites if you don't feel like cooking. Super convenient!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Fleur de Lis Beach Resort? Share your experiences!