“Hotel Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Description: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner
New Jersey
“Hotel Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Located in the Pan American Hotel. It is easy to eat there. I would only eat breakfast. There are too many other restaurants in the area.

Visited September 2011

87% Recommend
New Jersey
“POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I would not reccommend this place to anyone. Family came here for breakfast. Charged full price for drinks, no refills. Anyone that substitued fries for home fries was charged an additional $2...yet this was not on the breakfast menu. When we received the bill I asked that they show me where on the menu this was stated. Initially our request for menus was refused. The 'girl' had a difficult time finding it. Guess what? It was in the back by the dinners. Huh? We were told that 'it doesn't matter where it is stated'. I gave my opinion...IT DOES MATTER. The employee didn't like that. At this point she got in my face :O WHAT?? Had f-bombs thrown at me by the employee. I gave it back to her and was threatened with the police. Nice. Never in my life have I seen such a thing. An employee treating customers SO poorly and then surprised when they are given back what they are dishing out. That is the quick of it. I don't think I need to say more.

Stay away...unless you like wasting hard earned money and being treated poorly.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jupiter, Florida
“Feels like a Palm Beach restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Maggie, the hostess was amazing. Big smile, makes you feel like you have known her for 40 years. Food was excellent!

Visited July 2012
Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had dinner at Alosi's and it was delish. The only down was they charged us for every drink, no refills even on club soda, I was a bit suprised so the drinks alone were very expensive. Our dinner's were cooked perfectly, I had the fish special.

Visited July 2012
Carteret
“Nice breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Breakfast here was not fancy or really special. It was good and not out of sight price wise. The staff was attentive and friendly. The food was of decent amounts and tasty. I am a big fan of French toast and it was very well done here. No one in our family walked away hungry. The kids loved sitting next to the big fish tank too.