“fantastic food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
NJ
“fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Whenever I visit Wildwood, one of the restaurants I visit is Little Italy. Before I go, I dream about a giant plate of linguini with white clam sauce. Not just a few clams here and there, but seemingly hundreds of clams. Unfortunately, this year I visited Wildwood 2 weeks after Little Italy closed for the season. What a bonehead I am! D'OH!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

london
“Nice Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My friends and I ate at this restaurant on a Friday Night. The service was excellent and the food was very very good. The portions are great. My friend and I shared a chicken Parm dish and still left the restaurant very full and we both have healthy appetites . Great salad and bread were served with the chicken dish. We will be sure to visit this restaurant next time we are in Wildwood.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
South Glens Falls, New York
“Best Itialian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Had a great meal and price was very good also. This was our first time at this restaurant and I would go back again. The only negative is the parking is very limited.

Visited September 2012
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I'm sure this place gets mobbed in the summer season but we went on a fall Friday night and had no wait. We ordered the calamari, which was crispy on the outside and perfect inside. The bread they serve is excellent as an accompaniment (good bread is a must with Italian for me). The house salad had an excellent homemade balsamic. I had the eggplant Parmesan which was one of the best I have ever had. Great flavor and texture. The sauce was tremendous and seemed to be homemade. My family also ordered the chicken parm, spaghetti and meatballs as well as a chicken and penne dish and everyone said the same thing, which was "that was REALLY good!". Service was friendly and very good. Very nice decor and atmosphere. Great restaurant.

Wildwood
“Good food not pricy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Good quality, great service, not pricy like many shore resort restuarants. Have had great meals every time we were there.

Visited August 2012