“A pizza join w/ amazing “she crab soup “” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A pizza join w/ amazing “she crab soup “”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The soup was fantastic, the pizza was good, & the meatball parm sandwich was well let just say not good. Need to find a new receipt for their pasta sauce.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Very impatient staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My twelve year old daughter was craving Gnocchi and garlic cheese bread for a week, so we looked for a menu in a basket on the table that the owners of the condo unit that we rent every year around now left out. We found Bayside's pizza menu, and delicious was written in marker in bold letters on the front of it. My daughter scanned the menu and found both things she wanted. It was around 7, so dinner time had pretty much past. She always eats late thought. She tried calling them three times. Busy. Finally when she got a hold of them, some teenage girl answered and gave snide comments whenever my daughter asked if they had something specific on the menu. She would usually give the answer, "if it's not on the menu, we DON'T have it!" so she ordered her food. We waited for three hours. No food. (they said the wait was 20-30 minutes) Finally, I called and asked where it was. They said that the delivery boy couldn't get into the gated community and when they dialed our number, couldn't get through. So we waited another hour and my husband went down and got the food since the boy buzzed us when he got there. My daughter took a bite, and the food was cold, and the cheese on the bread was sticky and dry. Once we heated it up it was good, since I tasted it. But I'm sure it would've been better it the sauce and the cheese and the pasta was FRESH. All well. I guess the overall experience was okay.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shirley, New York
“Poor Quality Italian Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

My parents and sibling went to eat here on vacation!!! In a kind way of stating the obvious the food stunk!!! If they were trying to pass this off as authentic, good luck!!! The sauce was tasteless!!! Would not recommend to anyone!!!

Philadelphia Suburbs
“WE Liked It”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Stumbled upon this place while visiting the Crest. We were in a pinch and decided to do takeout, I had the penne a la vodka and thought it was good. My wife had the spaghetti and meatballs and liked it. I am not sure I would "eat in" as it seemed very crammed. However, I would not be afraid to order from here again on my next trip. In my opinion the prices are good for what they give you and the food is pretty good.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ok pizza and wings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

From the reviews we figured the pizza would be a little better, it was just average. The wings were ok, daughter got the BBQ and seemed to like them.