“White Broccoli pizza to die for” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Indianapolis, IN
“White Broccoli pizza to die for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

As a current Hoosier I cannot find white broccoli pizza like Sals anywhere. It is my favorite and keeps me coming back year after year during my trips to the Crest. Everything is fantastic here but I recommend trying the white broccoli pizza!

Visited July 2013

74% Recommend
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I have read on previous reviews about how terrible the wait is. It really is not that long. The people there are very nice. The food is great and would definitely visit again.

Visited July 2013
Allison Park
“Decent--Not as good as before”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We order from Sal's numerous times while staying in WC, and each time the food and service have been solid.

This time around was a bit different. The pizza, alfredo, hoagie, and fries were all stellar as expected. We also ordered a crispy (fried) chicken wrap from the menu. When we took it out of the take-out box, the chicken was grilled. Another disappointment was that they did not offer cheddar cheese with the wrap. This would have been okay had the person taking the order informed us of the chicken being grilled instead of fried.

They also seemed too busy to worry about customer complaints; I noticed this while sitting and waiting for our food to be ready. The one guy working behind the counter told one his coworkers to just say they were really busy and that is the reason for the mistake. This is not a valid excused for poor restaurant service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“WORTH THE WAIT!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I ordered take out this past weekend and the food was delicious! Yes I did have to wait an hour or so for pick up, but it was well worth the wait. When I walked in I immediately noticed that they were very busy! The hour wait was not because they were unorganized, it was because their pizza is in high demand! I cannot wait to go back, especially for the pasta dinners. The vodka sauce was the highlight of my vacation. If you want quality food down the shore GO TO SAL'S!!!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You will wait longer than they say”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

If you all in an order after Memorial Day and before Labor Day and they tell you anything close to one hour do your self a favor and cancel your order. You will wait 1 hr once you get there. This place is the worse run counter in all of wildwood. The pizza is pretty good but the two sons who run the place are rude and really don't car about the customers. DO NOT GO HERE IN SEASON YOU WILL LEAVE THERE UPSET. Ordered pie tonight and was told one hour. Knowing how they are I left house at the one hour mark. Get there and give girl my number and she tells them to put the pie in the over and it will be another 20 minutes. Guy in from of me was told same one hour and waited almost 40 minutes after he got there.

Visited June 2013