“Disappointed....” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Disappointed....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I used to come to the Two Mile and Crab House years ago and always loved it. This trip was my first one back since the collapse and re-opening. I'm a local and was excited to get back there, but I was very disappointed. I'll stick to the Lobster House for now and I hope the Two Mile and Crab House are able to recapture the high quality they used to have.

“Never experiences such horrible service before”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Was looking forward to going to this restaurant while we were on vacation. They don't take reservations, even though are party was for 14 (7 adults and 7 kids hat ranged from 10 to 15). I was told on the phone that it gets busy after 6:00. We arrived at 5pm, only took them a couple of minutes to set up a table for all of us. After that it went down hill. After our waitress took our drink it took a long time to receive them. We then placed our order. Some of us ordered appetizers and they came out at random times. Some got their soups others got it later. Then everything stopped. The waitress never came back to clear our plates or refill our drinks. All my 82 year old father wanted was a glass of ice water and a cup of soup. After all of us getting very inpatient my sister stood up and started gathering all the dishes from the appetizers to get them out of the way, then someone came by and asked if everything was ok. That's when we told her that we were NOT ok, and told her what was going on. After that several waiters and waitresses were around us, taking drink orders, clearing table, as they started to being our remaining soups, salad and entrees all at the same time. Keep onions we still haven't seen our waitress. About 3/4 through our meal the waitresses shows up to see of anyone wanted steak sauce. My 12 year old already finished her steak. Then as she brought the check out (which had errors on it) she suddenly wanted to be attentive. We go out to eat often and it was by far the worst experience I have had. Our bill was almost $400 and it felt like the biggest waste of money considering how aggregates we felt the whole time.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln Park, New Jersey
“Relaxed Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Went for a early dinner or late lunch with family. Sat outside and had crabs, salad and fried clam basket. Large portions and great food. Waitress was wonderful and we had great service. They have even found a way to keep seagulls away. Would recommend. Wonderful scenery.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore Maryland
“Outside dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I had dinner here with 3 other friends. We sat on the deck on a beautiful evening. The waitress, Sara, was fantastic. She was very upbeat and friendly. The food was good but the crab was not prepared as well as it is in Maryland restaurants. I had the stuffed flounder, which was good, but not excellent. The rest of the group enjoyed their meals and we enjoyed being outside. The service was also nicely paced. Three of us shared the steamed little neck clams which were fantastic!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Medford, New Jersey
“You pay for the view”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Waitress was great. Views were nice. Food not so much. Flavorless jerk chicken sandwich. Conch fritters were all fritter and a little conch. Shrimp tacos were embarassing for a seafood restaurant. The tacos contained tiny, previously frozen and now thawed "shrimp" that could have easily doubled as sea monkeys. These shrimp-like formations were drowned in summer slaw and cucumbers. Maybe we will just go back for drinks and skip the food.

Visited August 2014