“Hmmmm” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Philadelphia
“Hmmmm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went to the Two Mile Inn on Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. I was told that the #1 and #2 Crabs were light but the Jumbo Crabs were full. They cost $65 a dozen which isn't bad for Jumbo's IF WHAT WAS GIVEN TO US WERE ALL JUMBO'S WHICH THEY WEREN'T. Out of 12 crabs 4 were delicious, big and full. The others were definitely #1 crabs and very light. We didn't say anything and paid our bill but I will think twice now before I get crabs again. Maybe just drinks for now on and buy my crabs elsewhere.

Visited May 2013

Springfield - Delaware County, Pennsylvania
“Just drinks this time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We only stopped in for drinks as we were never here before. I have to say that just looking at the layout and being in the bar area....I LOVE THIS PLACE! We have already decided to go back for dinner when we are in the area again in a couple of weeks. It's open and airy with a great atmosphere. I'll be back with another review for the food in a couple of weeks.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Allentown, PA
“Not for me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

What turned me off on this place was the arrogance in their advertisement, which states "upscale dining."
Upscale means they cater to the rich, hoity-toity snobs. That's not me or the majority of us down-to-earth people.
I'll take my blue collar money elsewhere!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wildwood Crest, New Jersey
“All you can eat crabs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Glad this place is open again for business. The new owners are making a lot of positive changes. Outdoor eating is the best. Great location on the water.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Bug Haven”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I along with our friends, stopped here in July. Thought it would be fun to view the water way. What a bad choice, we had to wait forever for a seat, and when we finally got seated the bugs were so bad we asked to go inside, we were told it would be another 40min wait.
the whole thing was a waste of 2 hrs. we left.

• Visited July 2012