“Outstanding!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 74 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our stay this past weekend at the Acacia was simply outstanding.

What impressed me most about the room was the gorgeous ocean front view, along with its warm, comfortable, clean feel, kind of like a home away from home. Not to mention, the staff made my wife and two girls feel more than welcome.

The location is perfect and the walk to the beach is short in comparison to every other place I’ve stayed at Wildwood. My favorite memory from our stay was watching a dolphin jump in the ocean waves while enjoying my morning coffee. It definitely doesn’t get any better. Our stay at the Acacia, for me and my family, hit the spot.

Quite simply, I would recommend the Acacia to any anyone looking to get away from life for a while, and come home reinvigorated.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RMECKE, Manager at Acacia Beachfront Motel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

This motel has a great location right next to ocean, you can walk right on to the beach from the parking lot and every room has a balcony and 2 chairs to overlook the view. Far enough away from the Wildwood boardwalk, about a 5-7 minute drive so you can avoid all that traffic during the summertime. The room itself was spacious and clean, we had a kitchenette and a living room as well as a good sized bathroom and bedroom. 2 TVs as well, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. All in all, a very nice stay and a great value for your money

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

If you want to find the perfect one-THIS IS IT:
Perfect location, right on the beach and the ocean is pretty close-important for people who has walking problem. Absolutely perfectly clean, great flat screen TV and all other supply's, very safe and quiet neighborhood. Beautiful view and not too far from boardwalk-5 minutes or so. Nice people work there and good size swimming pool. We loved it there and we'll come back! Thank you

Room Tip: 2nd floor was ours and it was great
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the nice review! We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Super clean, quiet and lovely property. Very spacious rooms. Looks like a little apartment. Steps away from the beach. I could hear the ocean from my room. A short drive to the boardwalk. Looks like the rooms are recently renovated. You could esaily come here and stay a week. Has a fridge stove and microwave. Running out of things to say but need to eat to 200 characters....................family owned and operated I will be back............nice view from hotel Has parking. I like the quietness of this place I'm going to book this again for June I'm still not at 200 characters.

Stayed May 2013
RMECKE, Manager at Acacia Beachfront Motel, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have been going to the Wildwoods since coming down as a child with my parents back in the 60' and have stayed at many hotels there. We found the Acacia around 1998 and have been coming back almost every year since. We absolutely love being right on that beautiful beach in the Crest - you can't beat waking up to that, nor for looking at the stars and the ocean at night. Unlike many of the hotels closer to the boardwalk, Acacia is a very family oriented motel which is our #1 criteria, and is also one of the cleanest places we have ever stayed at in Wildwood. Acacia may not be perfect for everyone because people have different tastes, but we love it here and would recommend it to anyone. Thanks for all the memories Acacia and see you in July.

Room Tip: Beachfront what else.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
RMECKE, Manager at Acacia Beachfront Motel, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Thank you for the nice review. We're happy that you like it here. Look forward to seeing you in July.
Robin
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I loved our room - it was very clean and right on the beach. Pool was clean, warm, and inviting! The people there were very nice including our next-door neighbors. Amber B (who checked us in) was darling. The little cafe next door (literally steps away) was convenient. Enjoyed our stay so much so that I booked next year's vacation when we checked out!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is my third year staying at this hotel and I would recomend it to those looking for an afordable family oriented hotel right on the beach. The location is very quiet and pleasant and the staff is very friendly and helpful year afrter year. I choose the beach front units beacause it has a private balcony and a beautiful view of the ocean.

Room Tip: Beach Front Room are Great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Acacia Beachfront Motel? Share your experiences!