“Great time, great stay!” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Motel   |   9101 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #24 of 73 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
“Great time, great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I loved our room - it was very clean and right on the beach. Pool was clean, warm, and inviting! The people there were very nice including our next-door neighbors. Amber B (who checked us in) was darling. The little cafe next door (literally steps away) was convenient. Enjoyed our stay so much so that I booked next year's vacation when we checked out!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is my third year staying at this hotel and I would recomend it to those looking for an afordable family oriented hotel right on the beach. The location is very quiet and pleasant and the staff is very friendly and helpful year afrter year. I choose the beach front units beacause it has a private balcony and a beautiful view of the ocean.

Room Tip: Beach Front Room are Great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Union City, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was very clean. I was not sure what type of hotel it was but I was very surprise when I arrived on the cleaniness, The Staff, Confort, Very nice aera for barbacue and to sit down and eat. The personal was very nice. I would difinetly stay again. My 7 year loved the pool and so did the rest of the family. Again can not state how friendly is all the staff. Also a nice view of the beach.

Milford, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Clean doesn't even come close to describing our room. You never know what you're going to get with a beach motel, and this totally surpassed our expectations. This was by far the most comfortable motel we have stayed in at Wildwood. We were comfortable, had plenty of linens and a decent ocean view. The staff was incredibly nice and accommodating with our last minute reservation.

Chatham, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is probably the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in Wildwood Crest. And take heed, I have been visiting since 1980s and been to many places. This one tops them all. It was very clean, comfortable and the front desk team was very accommodating. It was also quiet and every room pretty much has an ocean view. I was super impressed with the bathroom and kitchenette which was spotless and well stocked. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: From almost every room, you will see the ocean so save yourself some money by avoiding "ocean f...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Airmont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Maybe my standards are too high, stayed I hotels all over the world. It this place is a dump! Don't pick an oceanfront room they are horrible! My husband and I have stayed at plenty of hotels in wildwood.n this is the worst by far! We will NEVER stay here again. Pool area is horrible too!

South Amboy, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a most enjoyable five-day stay at the Acacia beachfront motel. I found the room to be clean and comfortable. Plenty of towels and linens, beds were comfortable. It had all that we need it for a one bedroom efficiency. Easy access to the beach. the pool seem to be a nice size for the amount of people that used it I found it clean.
The trolley stops just outside the office. For a trip to the boardwalk.

I found the staff friendly and most helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel.
This was my fourth stay and I can't wait for next season, to come back again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Acacia Beachfront Motel? Share your experiences!