What a dissapointment. I thought we were getting something nice for the money we were paying but that wasn't the case. The rooms were kind of dumpy. Parking was a problem. The spaces were tiny and some nights we couldn't find a place to park. The only good thing I can say is that it was right on the beach. I think hotels at Wildwood and the Crest in general have gone downhill. They are overpriced and dated. For the same amount of money we spent at Wildwood, we could have taken a nice cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest