Motel is right on the beach. The room was clean and quiet, with a nicely stocked kitchenette. Morning coffee while watching the sun rise over the ocean from the balcony was delightful. The beachfront was spacious and well tended. The proximity to the great birding sites in Cape May was ideal, and the local restaurants we tried were excellent!
- Also Known As:
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Four Winds Hotel
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.