I stayed at the Four Winds on a holiday weekend and we had such a blast. The room was beautiful and the people that own it really put a lot of time fixing it up. I stayed in room 304. The place was clean and I can't say enough for how homey I felt. The front desk management Loretta is the nicest person to accomadate your every needs. As for what to do in Wildwood Crest: Spending time on our beautiful beach till there is no time left of the sun. Go to one of the nice resturants in the area. Do make reservations for the better ones. Then if you like the boardwalk there you can spend a lot of money and enjoy some fun!
If you are here to have a full time of needs and dont care but not to relax this is not the place for you. Go to Disney World.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Winds is located directly on the beach in southern Wildwood Crest. Motel Room, One and Two Room Efficiencies and a two-bedroom efficiency are available for rent. Ocean Front two room efficiencies also available. Gorgeous views of beach and ocean from decks and most rooms. Amenities include an elevator, BBQ Grills, heated pool, guest laundry, daily maide service and a video arcade game room. Family specials available. Four Winds is a nonsmoking building. We are conveniently located just a short distance from boating, fishing, miniature golf, water sports, shopping and restaurants. Wildwood Boardwalk is just a short drive or trolley ride away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Four Winds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Winds
- Four Winds Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Four Winds Wildwood Crest