“Another good summer stay here.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Adventurer Oceanfront Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn
Ocean Ave. and Morning Glory Rd., Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #5 of 74 hotels in Wildwood Crest
warren, nj
“Another good summer stay here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thanks for another great summer. We look forward to our stay next summer and can't wait to appreciate your yearly upgraded amenities. Especially the WIFI, hopefully. The bedding was still a little hard for my liking, but my kids and wife didn't care or notice.

Room Tip: The elevators are still slow. There are not enough of them. The beds are a little hard.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

310 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Industry, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was on a four night/five day bus tour from PA the last week of Sept. Their site said they have a heated pool. Before the trip, I called and asked if the pool would be heated and they said yes. Well, it wasn't, which was a huge disappointment to me. I did manage to take a brief dip one day. Brrrrr. Also the 7 story hotel only has 2 elevators, which ran very slow. Also, they did not have any postcards to sell in the lobby. On the upside, my ocean view/balcony room was very spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and the included breakfasts were very good. The location was GREAT. I would highly recommend The Adventurer to anyone. Originally, our reservations were for the Aqua Beach (which did have a heated pool and a hot tub), but somehow it got changed. Too bad.

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor, with ocean view balcony overlooking the pool. Could not see the sunrise...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our family of 6 had been going there for years. Very clean hotel. Staff is friendly. Never had any complaints there. Great ocean view. Lots of chairs around pool and on sun deck. Started staying in the penthouses and love them. Location is great.

• Stayed September 2013
Kearny, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed here in August and my family had a great time. There were a few things that could be better The room had a mold smell when we came in. I had to open the balcony door to get the smell out. And that let in bugs. The rooms were clean and great view. Could not ask for a better view beach and boardwalk. I loved the kitchen for quick breakfast before the beach.
I really wanted to go the ocean front restaurant , but it was closed everytime I went to it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

First I would like to say that the adventurer family were some of the nicest and friendliest people I've dealt with in the 50 years that we have been coming to wildwood. everything was first class and the fs suite was very spacious and reasonable for the three couples we had in our party. Only draw back is now I feel spoiled and some places that i use to find acceptable will no longer have that same feeling. One question i have is in the science of pool heating and this has been almost anywhere that i have stayed and that is how the temperture can seem to vary from one night to another.
Thank You for everything and hope to see you soon after we get through winter.
J.Tobin

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is excellent! I stayed here with my 2 sisters (one who is handicapped). My sister who is handicapped was a little apprehensive to come to the beach but she ended up wanting to come back again. They were very accommodating. Excellent service and friendly staff. Room was clean and the location was awesome. It was nice for us because we were right near the boardwalk and since my sister was in a wheelchair it was easy to get up the ramp to the boardwalk. The only problem with her being handicapped was the underground garage and the ramp to get down to the garage. They had a handicapped space but when we came back from the boardwalk, she had to use her walker to come down the ramp. That was a little hard for her but she made it. They gave us a great package and we will definitely come back again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Fort Edward, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have been staying here for years and usually come in September but this year we also stayed in June. We always take advantage of the packages they offer which provide a great value. The adventurer offers covered parking, great location right next to the boardwalk, clean and well equipped rooms, and free wifi that worked very fast for me. It offers an on premises restaurant with fast service and good food. The staff is friendly and they keep everything in great shape. Check in was fast, as they always have my package info ready. We always get an ocean front room and the views are spectacular. I have stayed in probably 10 motels in the Wildwoods over the years and without a doubt this has proven to be the best time and time again. Give it a try and i don't think you will be disappointed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Adventurer Oceanfront Inn? Share your experiences!