After quite a few years of absenteeism from Wildwood, we decided to visit the Crest again. Finding a motel in the Woods was rather tedious and disappointing, most reviews were awful. Fortunately for us, the Gondolier's reviews caught our interest, and the rest is history. The Motel is an outstanding; clean, comfortable, friendly, and on the beach. We needed a wheelchair accessible room, and the Gondolier has an elevator that made our stay in Wildwood Crest a pleasant experience. Some rooms are efficiencies, meaning they have a mini kitchen to take care of basic necessities. Families would be pleasantly surprised by this arrangement. Maintenance is a priority here. Everyday we saw the staff cleaning the pool and surrounding areas morning and night. The location is perfect. It's close to the famous Boardwalk, Atlantic City, Cape May, and Seafood restaurants. There is really no need to look further than the Gondolier to enjoy the Jersey Shore. This motel is part of a chain that is owned by a family that takes great pride in what they do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest