Motels in Wildwood are mostly mom and pop, very few national chains. Some are dives, and you can't tell from the websites. This place is a treasure! We had a GREAT stay here! I took my teenaged niece and nephew for a few days, and this place was perfect! The location is great, right off the beach and boardwalk, with enough to do for the kids, but this part of town is calm in the evenings, which was just right for me. The rooms are small but VERY clean, with a fridge and microwave in each room. We parked at the motel and hardly moved the car in three days. Adam was very friendly and helpful; his family has done a wonderful job running this hotel. There is only one thing I would change, and it's so tiny I feel like a whiner complaining about it! Over our room door was a window, I think called a transom, and it let light in each morning, VERY early, as our room faced the beach. Light wakes me up, and I didn't want to be awake that early on a few days of vacation! If this was covered, or painted over, our stay would have been perfect! (See, I told you it was tiny!)(One more thing, the website is pretty lame. An investment here would totally pay off!) I would highly recommend this motel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the beach and just 3 short blocks to the Boardwalk. Bike rentals, a park, basketball courts and restaurants are only steps away. The Gondolier features one, two and three room suites and kitchens. Perfect for a family vacation. Spring and fall packages are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gondolier Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gondolier Motel Wildwood Crest
- Gondolier Hotel Wildwood Crest