“A must do when in Wildwood/Cape May” 5 of 5 stars

609-523-BOAT
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
“A must do when in Wildwood/Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Amazing experience with a cheerfull crew, a 90 minutes trip of discovery, was my family first experience but surely not the last.

Hopewell Junction, New York
“An amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family spent our first summer with my in-laws down in Cape May, NJ the week of July 4th. My sister-in-law booked us on the 9:00 a.m. ride of the Thundercat Dolphin watch. They have gone on this before, so we were looking forward to the ride. It was a beautiful morning and Kelly and the captain were given the heads up that there were a good amount of dolphins up north by Wildwood on this particular morning. Boy were we treated to an amazing show!! As we came near areas where there were groups of dolphins, Kelly told us to all hold on and get ready. As the captain pushed the throttle on the boat and we turned around all I can say is WOW!! It was a such an awesome experience to watch NUMEROUS dolphins jumping out of the water in the wake of the thunder cat. This tour was the highlight of our trip. What a fun time this was!! It is definitely an experience you MUST see if you are staying in Wildwood or Cape May. We will DEFINITELY do this tour again when we go back to Cape May/Wildwood in the future!

Hazlet, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

The experience was fantastic! My family and I went on the earliest time available (9 am), which is when we see the most dolphins along the shoreline in the morning. The boat follows the dolphins at a safe distance as to not scare them, which I appreciated. Some of the dolphins enjoy playing and jumping in the wake of the boat so many of them jump along with the boat at the back. At the end of the trip on the way in, there was a whole family of dolphins jumping behind us. It was breathtaking. I love animals.. my favorite attractions are zoos and aquariums, but there is nothing like seeing these animals in their natural habitat. The young children on the boat loved every minute of it! It's a great trip for families of all ages. The boat is extremely safe. The crew and boat itself are coast guard approved. The trip is not all about the dolphins. The crew gives you a thorough explanation and history (tour) of the wildwood shore and dolphins in general. My only regret is not taking my camera due to worry of it getting wet. There is no splashing, so I encourage you to bring your cameras!!
Highly recommended!

Clarksburg, Maryland
14 attraction reviews
“BEST TOUR EVER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I can't believe this attraction only has 2 reviews! I'm an annual visitor to Wildwood, NJ every summer and the past 4 summers have gone on the Wildcat Dolphin Tour. The catamaran speed boat is fast and creates a wake that the dolphins will play in. Its a lot of fun to watch the dolphins right behind you, jumping in and out of the waves. The staff is fun and knowledgeable and its not too expensive. Discount tickets can be found throughout Wildwood and Cape May.

Visited August 2011
Allison Park
7 attraction reviews
“Great Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

The Thundercat was a great experience for many reasons. First, the crew was awesome and very kind. Captain Matt and Kelly were very friendly and welcoming to everyone.

We felt safe, and we also so many dolphins. They encouraged us to take photographs and videos, and they made sure everyone was having a great time. We traveled the Cape May beaches instead of Wildwood, and it was great.

Anyone vacationing here needs to experience the Thundercat.