“Aqua Beach Resort - Will definitely go back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aqua Beach Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aqua Beach Resort
You added Aqua Beach Resort to your Saves list
5501 Ocean Ave., Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #43 of 74 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Union, New Jersey
“Aqua Beach Resort - Will definitely go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Saw some bad reviews after I booked my vacation and was worried before I got there. Once there, the place seemed really nice. The people at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating at all times. The pool was nice and stayed open until 10 each night. Our room was great - poolside on the first floor, big Jacuzzi in bathroom for two. The room was clean and neat. The breakfast/lunch café was also great, with really good service. The location of this place is perfect! Across from the beach, right at the start of the boardwalk (the quiet part of the boardwalk). Oh yes, and the rooftop cabana with the hammocks and palm trees with the misting overlooking the ocean is something else! The only complaint my husband had was that he had to pay a quarter for the ice. Other than that, everything was great!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Parsippany, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

My name is Rudy and have been a loyal customer at Aqua Beach for 19 yrs, and counting. I always enjoy my summer vacations here because of the extra effort managers and staff will go to for customer satisfaction. There dedication from house cleaning to maintenance help are outstanding! Some very important people I feel that must be mentioned are Amy, Dana, and Mark who have been very helpful along with all of the other employees. Also love the new Bagletime Café. I highly recommend this hotel to all. Can't wait to come back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Staten Island, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times and will continue too.....Clean, newly renovated rooms to accomadate any size family....Courtesy people who work there and maintain the property...Have nothing negative to say about this resort...

NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family and I have been staying at Aqua Beach for over 20 years. We are dedicated to this hotel and would not even think of venturing off to another. We also stay in the same room; the Largo room which is oceanfront and we always stay on the second floor. To date, we have not had any problems that I could not correct myself. The room has passed my major inspection each time. The only issue I do have with the room, is a known problem; the blinds that leave the morning sun shine in while resting, but I found a solution to this problem. How I see it, if my room is up to my standards, then the vacation is a success. My advice is to pay the motel room in full prior to arriving to avoid delays and processing. Bring items to make your motel room feel like a home away from home.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bloomfield, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I just camE back from staying in their caicous room...2 bedroom 2 full bath , 3 balconies, living room. I must say the room was disgusting, but beautiful . The set up was very spacious n the views and location was great, but the rug was extremely gross...the ceiling in one of the bathrooms was literally about to fall on my head it was cracked so much. The nightstand in one of the travelrs pictures is to the t. Very gross I actually wiped down the headboards before laying on the bed. The bathroom floor was disgusting. I'm very surprised considering it said newly remodeled on website. I always stay at safari but I thought I might try this out it was only 2 night stay. The pool floor was disgusting as well.. The best part about this hotel is the cabanas n the hammocks on the 5 th floor.. My room was on the 4 th . I just can't believe how dirty m grossed out the room was. I hope my kids don't get sick from the dirtiness. We told the font desk about it and the one guy said he was surprised bc the caicous are usually the nicer ones. Don't get me wrong the room like ours on the 2 nd floor was beautiful but the 4 th floor was not,

wantagh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

my granddaughter and I stayed here for dance nationals at the convention center and it was fine. the room was clean and modern (kitchenette,flat screen tv and comfortable king size bed) and we loved the tile floor.
it was close to the convention (walking distance) and the beach and boardwalk are such fun.

stay here and feel at home.

Room Tip: ask for the room with tiled floors.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I never post reviews about my experience at a hotel and I 'v stayed at many. I'm 27 years old and been staying at aqua beach for over twenty years. This place is a perfect place to stay. it close to the beach and the boardwalk. Its walking distance to almost anywhere. if you wanted to take a ride on the tram car you can get on without waiting a long time and getting the advantage of selecting a seat you want because its at the beginning of the boardwalk. You have ''Green Bikes'' across the street where you can rent bike and explore the boardwalk and the neighbor of wildwood. I love them they watched grow up and they are nice people. I just came back on labor day and it was amazing. the only complaint was the internet was horrible. I wasn't able to log on my computer while I was there which was upsetting cause I had important things to do. I would also recommend this place for a family who has young children that doesn't know how to swim. my son4 yrs old enjoyed the kiddie pool and I had no worries. My cousins also had a great time who were 8 and 9year old they both didn't know how to swim, but was able to play safely in the 3 feet and 4 feet. This last stay was amazing I saw Oprah and Gail on the boardwalk which was so crazy and unexpected. plz google if you don't believe me. lol but its true. Sad thing is I didn't have my phone to take picture.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Aqua Beach Resort? Share your experiences!