“Great week!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of VIP Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
VIP Motel
You added VIP Motel to your Saves list
6505 Atlantic Ave. & Forget-Me-Not Rd, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #10 of 74 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Montreal, Canada
“Great week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We had an excellent stay in this fine motel, probably the best money/quality you can get in Wildwood Crest. We rent a two rooms accomodation with kitchenette. Although the room is small (yes it is small!), it was clean and comfortable, which are most important criteria anyway. Hats off to the owners for their attention to details and friendly attitude; this is what makes the differences between average stay and great ones! Along with the pool, there is a shuffleboard deck, a ping-pong table and small playground for young children. Movie night as well next to the pool.

Short walking distance to the beach, not too far from the beginning of the boardwalk.

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My mother took us to the VIP every summer when I was little, and this Labor Day Weekend I had the pleasure of taking my kids-30 years later! They loved playing in the playground and the pool. We never even made it to the boardwalk because they had so much fun right at the hotel and on the beach! The park that is caddy corner to the hotel had a concert one night and it was fabulous sitting on the VIP patio to listen to it. Yes, the rooms are retro, but who cares? They are functional and clean and serve their purpose. My walk down memory lane was better than I expected, and Melissa, Roland and family are keeping the charm of the VIP alive. Thanks for that! The VIP is now MY family's tradition! See you next year!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the first floor if you have small children. Bring dish soap!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Toms River
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Dear Melissa and Roland, Thank you again for a fine time at your family orientated facility. Checking in and getting a hug makes me feel like I,m at home again. We have been coming here for around 30 years and never had a bad experience. The best part is seeing other families that have been coming here for just as long as we have. I was a boy when I started and now I have a boy who I hope will keep coming when he is my age. Rooms are always clean and you will always get whatever yoiu ask for, Your not the Ritz but to me you are like home, and thats what this vacation is all about, If you are looking for this similar feeling this is the place!!!!!

Room Tip: if you have small children would be best to stay on the first floor.
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

The VIP Motel is a great destination for families. The staff and amenities cater to families. Close to everything, yet removed enough to relax. After staying at many different motels in Wildwood Crest, we found one that we will go to again and again. Thank you for the super vacation.

Mechanicsburg, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My wife, three year old son, and I just spent a couple of days at the VIP. We had such an enjoyable time. The location is perfect. The beach is a two minute walk and the boardwalk is 15 minutes. We loved having two rooms in our unit. We put our son in the bedroom and we slept on the pull-out sofa in the living room. It worked out perfect since we could go to bed when we wanted instead of when he went to bed. Our son was thrilled with the playground. He had so much fun going up and down the slides and playing in the sand. He had a blast! The microwave and refrigerator came in handy for quick meals and snacks. The pool was well-maintained and clean. Towels were plentiful and housekeeping kept the room tidy. We are already planning next year's trip!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Cant wait to go back again. My kids loved it too!!! The place was very clean and loved that the pool, park and beach was right outside our door. Parking was very easy and the staff was soooo friendly.

• Stayed June 2012
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Have been staying here for a week in august every year for about 15 years give or take? The staff has been wonderful. They take pride in keeping the rooms and public areas clean. I have stayed at many hotels on the Jersey Shore and this may not have the largest rooms but is much cleaner than any others I have stayed at. It has an excellent location for all there is to do in WW and a short walk to the beach. A great park right across the street for all kinds of activities where there is live music 2 nights out of the week. Every year they are doing updates to the rooms and public areas. Melissa and her family are a pleasure to deal with and make you feel like very welcome friends that they truly enjoy seeing! Hope to spend many more years there!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to VIP Motel? Share your experiences!