Just returned from a two day stay that was overpriced and unfriendly, to boot. The desk staff was completely unkind and plain rude to its patrons. Rooms did not have alarm clocks, adequate lighting, or amenities. Restaurant in hotel was completely understaffed and unfriendly. Parking was tough in the tiny spaces they alott. Will not return. It's upsetting that anyone in business would treat patrons so poorly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest