First let me say I have stayed at Bal Harbour many times. Over the years the quality has gone way down hill but I figured I give it another shot. This year I called for reservations and was quoted a suite and booked at 500.00 per night. When I looked at my credit card I was charged 685.00 per night. No one from Bal Harbour contacted me. When I finally spoke to someone named Spencer, who said he was the manager, there was no apology. No working it out with a long term customer. I was treated like a stranger which says a a lot about the overall atmosphere. To the owners..YOU NEED TO CHANGE SOME PEOPLE AND UPGRADE YOUR HOTEL..I wouldnt stay there again if it was free!
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Hotel
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less