I grew up in Northern Jersey and would usually spend a week at the shore at the Bal Harbor. What GREAT Memories. My family and I live in the midwest now, but we make sure our 4-kids spend a week at the shore and get the Jersey experience. We just finished 5-days at the Bal Harbor, and I am sure my kids will have the same FANTASTIC memories I had. The front desk is friendly and efficient! John checked us in and was great! We had misplaced one of our travelers checks, and he just let us take our time, getting things together. The staff keeps this place immaculate compared to the other properties down here. If you are reading other reviews which are negative they must be from shore "newbies"...You are at the shore...YES there is going to be sand in places including the halls. The rooms are very spacious and easily handled our family of 6. Every room has an ocean view, which is beautiful. We loved having breakfast downstairs..Great Pancakes and French Toast! Clean very large pools, and a hose to spray off after a long day at the beach. I cant say enough good things! It has probably been 22-years since I was a teenager here, and the Bal Harbor is still the best place at the Shore...GREAT EXPERIENCE.
- Also Known As:
- Bal Harbour Hotel
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less