There aren't enough good things to say about the Bal Harbour. First off, Wildwood is one of the nicest cities I've frequented, and you don't need to go very far on the streets to find what you're looking for. The owner and manager's were extremely nice and accommodating, and didn't bother me or my fellow guests whatsoever. If, for some reason you find the need to visit Wildwood, New Jersey, give the Bal Harbour a shot, it isn't the worst.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest