We spent another great week at the Reges Hotel this August. The location can't be beat, right on the beach, but far enough away from down so its relatively quiet. We made the move to Reges from another hotel (The Madrid) about 5 years ago and never regretted it. The staff (most of whom are part of the family that owns the hotel, I believe) could not be nicer. The rooms are decent size, and large enough to sleep 6 (2 adults, 2 teens and 2 kids) quite comfortably. The pool is good sized and kept very clean (but a little too warm for me). The beach in Wildwood is one of the nicest i have even been on, including carribean and mexico. There are some great restaurants in wildwood ..Bandanas for mexican, Kellys for pub fare, Neils for steak. For a romantic evening out, Peter Sheilds in Cape May is awesome. To sum it up, Reges is a great hotel, and there is nowhere on earth I would rather be in August (Saratoga runs a close second).
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.