We were very pleasantly surprised by our stay at the Reges. We knew that the Jersey Shore in August would be a zoo, and it was! There were a million people on the beach and boardwalk, but then... it's August. But the hotel was surprisingly quiet. We were on the second floor, lower down than I would have like, but we booked relatively late. There was no noise from the rooms beside or above us, so we could have some peace and enjoy the view. We are planning to go there again in the fall. The room was clean and well kept, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Overall an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest