My family of four (2 adults, 2 kids under 12) stayed from August 29 through September 2nd on the Summer Celebration package deal. Exceeded our expectations, and we were already pretty hiped up about this hotel through various reviews. Awesome king room with balcony overlooking ocean - beautiful views of sunrise and perfect for dolphin-watching! Kids just loved the pool and the entire pool area was nicely decorated and never had an overcrowded feel to it. Courteous staff and I appreciated the information table located in the lobby to help with our dinner selections and various other offerings of things to do in the area. The dinner package restaurant selections were terrific - my only reservation was the crowds at the hotel restaurant during breakfast hours - the package included breakfast every morning at the hotel, but they also offered an alternative at Duffy's on the Lake, which was only a few blocks away and my family loved going there each morning. Will definitely plan to stay again next summer!
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.