Great view, friendly service (not entirely true in the restaurant). Balcony is great, rooms outdated and a little dingy. But was not expecting the Ritz Carlton, so ok by me. Pool and hot tub area is well maintained, clean and was not overcrowded. At least in September. If you are bringing your iPad or laptop and expecting decent wifi, forget it. Per other reviewers, food at restaurant is just ok for breakfast. And with coupon, a limited selection. Will definitely go back to Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest