In Wildwood, all the hotels and motels are mom and pop, so there are no chains, although I saw a Days Inn, which I thought was weird. It is situated away from all of the hotels and 2 miles from the boardwalk, which I liked, as there were less crowds. The staff is very courteous and is dedicated to making your stay amazing. The hotel is spotless. It is so clean and kept up/maintained amazingly. Every room has an ocean view, so there is no bad view. Yes, the room is a bit outdated, but that doesn't really matter because it is clean. The snack bar is nice, and the pool is great. Perfect size and kept up well. The beds are pretty comfortable, too. The balcony we had was great, perfect size. Good rate too for the room. If ever back in Wildwood Crest, will certainly come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest