WOW! What a great resort to stay at and worth the drive from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The Staff was great and bent over backwards to cater to our needs. Everything about the room was fantastic with a great view of the ocean. Although our 7 day stay in September 2012 was too short, we will definitely return for at least 2-3 weeks for sure - Loved It. It is a perfect resort to spend a vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest