“CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO THE REGES RESORT!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Reges Oceanfront Resort
9201 Atlantic Ave., Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #20 of 74 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
Montreal, Canada
“CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK TO THE REGES RESORT!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

WOW! What a great resort to stay at and worth the drive from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The Staff was great and bent over backwards to cater to our needs. Everything about the room was fantastic with a great view of the ocean. Although our 7 day stay in September 2012 was too short, we will definitely return for at least 2-3 weeks for sure - Loved It. It is a perfect resort to spend a vacation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Newburgh, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Average hotel, CONS: Unfortunately no a/c for a couple of days and spotty internet service. Needs a updated renovation! Beds not very comfortable, Room is pricey for what you are getting .PROS: Beautiful view, nice pool and hot tub. We were given fans to help off set the non working a/c Housekeeper very good for the 6th floor.
Overall an ok place but wont be back next yr...owners need to put some money back in this place to bring things up to date. Sorry don't want to hurt anyone's business , just stating the facts.

Room Tip: Higher floors better view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Mt. Carmel, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is the first year I stayed at Reges. I came in June and July and totally enjoyed my stay more than any motel I've ever stayed in the Crest. The staff is incredibly gracious and make you feel like family. I stayed on the 7th floor and the view from the balcony was amazing. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. When I came last week there was an air conditioning problem an gave me a very generous compensation for the problem. I will definitely keep coming back!!!!

Room Tip: 7th or 8th floor.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Montague, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This was the 3rd time in 4 yrs that we stayed at this hotel and enjoy it every time! The room we choose is great even though the bathroom is kinda small. The view of the beach is awesome and being a taller hotel the view across the crest to the bay is great too! You get to see the sun rise and set! The hotel is far enough away from the boardwalk so it is a lot quieter. I believe the hotel is starting to get a little dated on the decor but it is still a great hotel. This past week we experienced an air conditioning failure in the hotel, the staff worked very hard to fix the problem and doing so they gave out fans to help which made it easier to sleep. When we checked out today I had asked the staff about compensation for the loss of ac and they gave us 2 half nights refunds which was equal to a full days stay. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. I would like to give this hotel 5 stars, or even 4, but I just can't.

Why? Well, let me say everything is nice about this hotel, except the rooms.

Pool: Fantastic
Hot Tub: Fantastic
View: Fantastic
Convenience to walking out to the beach: Fantastic
Staff: Friendly
Parking very close to you room: Fantastic

But the rooms themselves were subpar to me in two areas: Uncomforable and small bed, and a very small bathroom. If the bed was more comfortable and larger, and the bathroom a bit bigger, I would have given it five stars.

I'm 5'9". If you are taller than me, and don't like tight places, you will be challenged with this hotels bed and bathroom.

I'm not saying we wan't stay here again, but we will check other options. Sorry to the owners and no disrespect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Laval, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Went to summer 2012... We booked late this summer and had a room on 2nd floor. Not to noisy due to proximity of pool.
Place was clean, WIFI was not always good in rooms.
Long walk to beach specially if you have tons of things to bring.
Beach is clean.
All rooms with oceanview.
Nice pool: my kids loved it.
I'll go back to this place for sure.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
waccabuc, new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family is looking forward to our 7th trip to Reges, and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the owners and staff are friendly and accommodating. The beds, which are often maligned in reviews, are comfortable, in my opinion (it may help that we are exhausted from being at the beach all day). Every room has a deck with an ocean view, great for morning coffee or tea. The fact that its oceanfront makes it very easy to plan the day, including retreating back to the room to get out of the sun for a while. We spend much more time at the beach than the pool, but the pool offers a nice change of pace. The beaches in Wildwood are some of the nicest I have ever been on, why get on a plane when the beaches are just as good or better a short car ride away from Philly or NYC?

Room Tip: make your reservations early and request a room on the 5th floor or higher, the views are spectacula...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Reges Oceanfront Resort? Share your experiences!