My husband and I went to the reges for a 3 day weekend in early may. Check in was easy and I thought the staff throughout our stay were very pleasant. We were both very happy with our CLEAN room, which I believe was the E layout on the 4th floor. The bedroom was separate from the living space and we had plenty of room for 2 people. I really liked the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean! Also we liked the little kitchen area with a regular size refrigerator and freezer, microwave, coffee maker and a stove. There were cooking utensils, silverware, cups, plates, ect which I was not expecting. The wildwood boardwalk was about 2-3 miles away, we walked there one night and decided next time we'd drive! We had breakfast at the Reges cafe (only serves breakfast and lunch) every morning. It was good, I just got French toast and coffee. They have a nice pool/deck area facing the beach. We didn't get in the pool, but it looked very clean! They also have a hot tub, we did get in that but it seemed that some of the jets were broken. The beach in front of the hotel was very nice, but being the off season and still chilly out, there were few people to be seen! I would like to see how crowded the beach gets during the in season! The hotel seems to be at the quieter end of the beach! For dinner we drove to the Boathouse and the Dogtooth Bar and Grille, which were both about 3 miles away. Overall, we were very happy with our stay and would like to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.