I have been a returning guest to The Reges for the past four years. My mom and I vacation here together for a mother/daughter getaway! It's the perfect hotel for beach location, service, and quality at a fair price.
If you are looking for a quiet, clean, charming hotel in the Crest, away from the business and crowds of Wildwood this is the place for you! There is a cafe on site, with access from the beach as well. Every room has at least a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave. Larger rooms have kitchenettes.
This is not a pretentious hotel, it does not try to be something it isn't.
A lovely place for families, or couples needing some R &R! There is definitely a "family" atmosphere.
Thanks to the staff for other enjoyable year! See you in 2012!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront high rise, modern architecture - Directly on the beach, adjacent to historical Cape May, NJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Reges Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reges Oceanfront Hotel Wildwood Crest
- Reges Oceanfront Wildwood Crest