“great budget motel directly on the beach” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Conca D'or Motel

Conca D'or Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Conca D'or Motel
You added Conca D'or Motel to your Saves list
507 East Stanton Road, Wildwood Crest, NJ   |
Ranked #57 of 74 Hotels in Wildwood Crest
upstate ny
“great budget motel directly on the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

stayed here for a week 2 adults/3kids.
for the price i wasn't expecting much, but the room was plenty big with a kitchenette and cleaned daily,
the motel had a nice size pool, but the best thing is that it is right on the beach, no streets to cross! i am not saying that this place is gorgeous or modern, but for what it costs, it is very well kept up. we enjoyed our vacation too much to nit pick all the little things that might bother people that are harder to please.

over all an excellent family friendly hotel that is easy on the wallet and beautiful on the ocean views, i would recommend this hotel to anyone, and have plans to return next year.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Watchung, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2010

This motel brings back memories of what Wildwood Crest once was. Family owned, friendly people, shuffleboard, ping pong, barbeque, oceanfront patio, and the beach! This is what I remember of Wildwood Crest and I am glad to see the Conca D'or is here to provide that old fashioned, make you feel at home, hospitality. The rooms were clean, and the price cannot be beat. I found the Conca D'or's prices are cheaper than any motel in the area, including those who are not on the beach (trust me, I did my research). Worth every dollar, I never knew this place was here but I have found paradise and I will definitly return.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2008

My family just returned from a three week stay at the Conca D'or. My kids and I are already looking forward to next year! Each year we meet the same people who have now become part of the family. If you are looking for a truly oceanfront motel that is clean,affordable, and family friedly, look no further, this is the place for you.

• Liked — family atmosphere
  • Disliked — no lemonade in the soda machines
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
passaic
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

I have been going to this hotel for about 3 years with my family and this year was the worst! There were people outside drinking and mixing drinks from 12:00 p.m till 10:00 p.m the first day we were there. The second day from 12:00 p.m till about who knows how long. They were blasting their music and the hotel across from we were staying called the police because it was so loud! The people who were drinking thought it was me and my wife who called. So while we would go outside to wash and dry our clothes they would sing louder and swear and all kinds of things! I didn't want to make eye contact with them at all because I felt like it would escalate to something more than it already was. So I told my kids to pack up and we were going to go home, at 1:00 in the morning! So we called the police and asked if we could have police escort my family and I to my car, because I felt threatened and was afraid the situation might escalate into a fight. So I have no idea how long they were drinking until. If you're looking for a nice quiet getaway for your family, I suggest you look elsewhere because this hotel is surely not family oriented.

• Liked — beach front
  • Disliked — the manager was rude.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Conca D'or Motel? Share your experiences!