“best place in wilwood” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Starfire Motel
You added Starfire Motel to your Saves list
5100 Ocean Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #10 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“best place in wilwood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

love love love this place been going to wild wood Nj since i was born been staying at the starfire since i was 21. 21 years later i wouldn't stay anywhere else its 1 block from the boardwalk at the south end of the boards so its quiet and nite when mom and dad are resting having coffee or wine. Its also very convenient for when my parents come down since it is the southern-pick up point for the tram car we ride it to the northern end then walk back finishing are nite and its not to much walking for my parent. Clean friendly and has a great pool by wildwood standards.i consider the owners like family. its alomst like having an aunt or uncle that owns a shore house.

Room Tip: book early if you wanna try this place. most rooms get taken by repeat customers that come back ever...

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Just got back from Wildwood staying at the Starfire. We decided to stay there after seeing other reviews here on TripAdvisor... and... the Starfire lived up to everyone of the great reviews.

Every part of the Motel is SPOTLESS (the room, pool, common areas, etc). The owners are very helpful and friendly, without being intrusive. It makes you feel good that they take such pride in their property.

The motel is right across the street from the boardwalk and beach. You can see the Friday night fireworks right from the hotel!!!

The motel is on the end of Wildwood nearest Wildwood Crest. It's convenient, being a 5 minute walk to the main part of the boardwalk, or just a quick Tram ride away.

We loved sitting out at night after our day was over having a drink and snacks outside of our room on the nice chairs and table that is provided for each room.

Tremendous value here and a very nice motel. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My family & I just came back from Wildwood. My oldest daughter had her Dancing Nationals Competition at the Convention Center. We stayed at the Starfire Motel & I highly recommend this motel. The owners Rosanna & Alex are very hands-on & extremely nice people. The place was very neat & clean. They also have complimentary coffee every morning available to all its guests. They have a beautiful pool which my youngest daughter never wanted to leave, because she played with the owners grandson Justin all day long! This motel is right across the street from the boardwalk & the ocean. We had such a nice time there, that we will never stay anywhere else when we are in Wildwood!!!

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I love the starfire been coming here since my oldest boy was 2...he is now 15...LOVE THIS PLACE...owners are amazing they make u feel right at home and place is clean..pool clean + hospitality says it all...muah!! I give them 100 and more STARS...

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter and I just came back from a weekend stay at the Starfire. The motel is clean, well kept and family oriented. The owners are on site. They're friendly and maintain the place immaculately. The hotel location can't be beat - just steps from the beach, boardwalk, convention center and restaurants. We had a fabulous view of the Friday night fireworks sitting right outside our room. It was a wonderful weekend and we'll definitely be back again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room for a great view of the fireworks
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for another great trip! as always the hotel was so clean and friendly. I am typing this as we drive home! location is amazing! Rossanna and Alex are so friendly! Pool is clean and nice temperature after the beach. They have a nice gas grill at the pool that you can also use. The owner is always outside sweeping. they keep the sand out of the pool area and have outside showers behind the hotel! can't wait to come back down in August. thank u again

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I drive into the parking lot.Rosanna and Alex,the owners greet me by my first name.They tell me my room will be.ready early.The motel looks immaculate.Rosanna is sweeping the parking lot,Alex is cleaning the pool.Another normal day at The Star Fire.A fresh pot of coffee is brewing.My 4th stay in 2 years.need Isay anymore..

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!