“Excellent Choice: Clean, Friendly, Convenient” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Starfire Motel
Save Saved
You added Starfire Motel to your Saves list
5100 Ocean Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #10 of 77 hotels in Wildwood
Albany, New York
“Excellent Choice: Clean, Friendly, Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just got back from Wildwood staying at the Starfire. We decided to stay there after seeing other reviews here on TripAdvisor... and... the Starfire lived up to everyone of the great reviews.

Every part of the Motel is SPOTLESS (the room, pool, common areas, etc). The owners are very helpful and friendly, without being intrusive. It makes you feel good that they take such pride in their property.

The motel is right across the street from the boardwalk and beach. You can see the Friday night fireworks right from the hotel!!!

The motel is on the end of Wildwood nearest Wildwood Crest. It's convenient, being a 5 minute walk to the main part of the boardwalk, or just a quick Tram ride away.

We loved sitting out at night after our day was over having a drink and snacks outside of our room on the nice chairs and table that is provided for each room.

Tremendous value here and a very nice motel. Absolutely recommended.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hazlet, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family & I just came back from Wildwood. My oldest daughter had her Dancing Nationals Competition at the Convention Center. We stayed at the Starfire Motel & I highly recommend this motel. The owners Rosanna & Alex are very hands-on & extremely nice people. The place was very neat & clean. They also have complimentary coffee every morning available to all its guests. They have a beautiful pool which my youngest daughter never wanted to leave, because she played with the owners grandson Justin all day long! This motel is right across the street from the boardwalk & the ocean. We had such a nice time there, that we will never stay anywhere else when we are in Wildwood!!!

Room Tip: All rooms face the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the starfire been coming here since my oldest boy was 2...he is now 15...LOVE THIS PLACE...owners are amazing they make u feel right at home and place is clean..pool clean + hospitality says it all...muah!! I give them 100 and more STARS...

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

My daughter and I just came back from a weekend stay at the Starfire. The motel is clean, well kept and family oriented. The owners are on site. They're friendly and maintain the place immaculately. The hotel location can't be beat - just steps from the beach, boardwalk, convention center and restaurants. We had a fabulous view of the Friday night fireworks sitting right outside our room. It was a wonderful weekend and we'll definitely be back again soon!

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room for a great view of the fireworks
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Thank you for another great trip! as always the hotel was so clean and friendly. I am typing this as we drive home! location is amazing! Rossanna and Alex are so friendly! Pool is clean and nice temperature after the beach. They have a nice gas grill at the pool that you can also use. The owner is always outside sweeping. they keep the sand out of the pool area and have outside showers behind the hotel! can't wait to come back down in August. thank u again

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I drive into the parking lot.Rosanna and Alex,the owners greet me by my first name.They tell me my room will be.ready early.The motel looks immaculate.Rosanna is sweeping the parking lot,Alex is cleaning the pool.Another normal day at The Star Fire.A fresh pot of coffee is brewing.My 4th stay in 2 years.need Isay anymore..

• Stayed July 2014
Hawthorne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I have been staying at this motel for 13 years and you could not find a better place in wildwood if you tried. This is the cleanest motel you can ever imagine. The owners Rosanna and her husband Alex will do absolutely anything to make your stay more comfortable. One year, the air conditioner in my room conked out, and I told alex and then went to the beach. When I Came back, i had a brand new air conditioner in the room. Last summer, i came down with pneumonia the day before my trip and I was absolutely miserable most of the week i was there and Both Alex and Rosanna checked on me almost hourly. They could not have been better to me during a really miserable week for me. They will super serve you in every way possible. I consider this my summer home and will for many years to come. The location is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. It is located at the southern end of wildwood near the border with the crest. It is a short 10 minute walk to the main part of the boardwalk and it is right across the street from the boardwalk and the ocean. They have a grill on site, so you can cook yourself and not pay the boardwalk prices every night. I challenge you to find a better place, in my opinion it is just not possible.

Room Tip: ask for second floor room for a wonderful view of the ocean
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!