“Another great year at the Starfire” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Starfire Motel
You added Starfire Motel to your Saves list
5100 Ocean Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #10 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Howell, New Jersey, United States
“Another great year at the Starfire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been going to the Starfire with my family for 6 years and I wouldn't stay anywhere else. I love how clean it is, its location, the pool and lounge chairs, and their customer service. I cannot wait till next year!

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

This year was my second time in wildwood and with prices rising at the place we stayed laat year we figured we might as well try somewhere else. I can honestly say that was a great choice, because we won't be staying anywhere else from now on in wildwood! Service was phenomenonal, felt so safe and very welcomed! Owners were able to answer all of our questions, give directions and were just very friendly. Free morning coffee was nice too. Didn't get to try out the pool but it looked nice. Everything in the room worked, and was clean. Not what i was expecting for a motel. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed June 2013
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Review: All I have to say is that we had a very pleasant stay, the reviews below pretty much say it all, and we will be back sometime in August . Here is a tip, the oceanview rooms on the second floor are so worth it.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Best spot in Wildwood. My family and I have been going to Wildwood for the past 12 years and we always searched about until we found this motel. This is my 4th year returning to the Starfire and we cannot wait until next year. This is the perfect motel if you are traveling with family and/or kids. It is located right in front of the boardwalk and only a few blocks away from the conventional center. Its just far enough where you will not be disturb by Wildwood's famous night life and close enough to enjoy all entertainments. If you are searching for a motel because of location, then search no more!
They also have a beautiful pool along side a nice grill which we have used on a few occasions for some burgers for the kids.
My 5 year old was 1 when I took him to the Starfire for the first time so you can imagine how meticulous I was when it came to cleanliness.Very clean!
Thank you Rosanna (Owner) for making our stay as wonderful as possible, can't wait till next year!!!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have better view of Friday night fireworks but we always went to the boardwalk to...
Newark, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

After trying out many hotels along the Jersey Shore, I can honestly say it is one of the cleanest places I have ever been to. I love the fact that this place is family owned, and after talking to Ann (the chambermaid) and discovering that the owners personally inspect every room before giving it to a costumer (which we actually witnessed a few times), it really showed that they cared about how clean and well kept their hotel was. The grill was great, the pool was nice and is located right across from the beach and boardwalk, and we were really close to the convention center. We also were able to rent bikes across the street (we got a four person bike) and just enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Wildwoods. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Clean and friendly every time. I have been coming to the Starfire Motel for 6 years now and love it. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in Wildwood. This is like my home away from home and the owners treat us like family. I love it and cannot wait to go back. Thank you Rosana and Alex for another great year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a few days away from home, their is only one place to stay in the Wildwoods, the Starfire motel. Roseanne and Alex are the best owners who make everybody feel special. They are always around to help you or just to talk about anything you want. A great warm pool , an ice machine and plenty of lounge chairs for your enjoyment. Less than a block to beach and boardwalk and bike rental place directly opposite motel. .the convention center only a few blocks away , and the tram car meets you at the boardwalk. A great place to relax!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!