“Great family motel!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Starfire Motel

Starfire Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Starfire Motel
You added Starfire Motel to your Saves list
5100 Ocean Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #10 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
New York City, New York
“Great family motel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Best spot in Wildwood. My family and I have been going to Wildwood for the past 12 years and we always searched about until we found this motel. This is my 4th year returning to the Starfire and we cannot wait until next year. This is the perfect motel if you are traveling with family and/or kids. It is located right in front of the boardwalk and only a few blocks away from the conventional center. Its just far enough where you will not be disturb by Wildwood's famous night life and close enough to enjoy all entertainments. If you are searching for a motel because of location, then search no more!
They also have a beautiful pool along side a nice grill which we have used on a few occasions for some burgers for the kids.
My 5 year old was 1 when I took him to the Starfire for the first time so you can imagine how meticulous I was when it came to cleanliness.Very clean!
Thank you Rosanna (Owner) for making our stay as wonderful as possible, can't wait till next year!!!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms have better view of Friday night fireworks but we always went to the boardwalk to...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Newark, Delaware, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

After trying out many hotels along the Jersey Shore, I can honestly say it is one of the cleanest places I have ever been to. I love the fact that this place is family owned, and after talking to Ann (the chambermaid) and discovering that the owners personally inspect every room before giving it to a costumer (which we actually witnessed a few times), it really showed that they cared about how clean and well kept their hotel was. The grill was great, the pool was nice and is located right across from the beach and boardwalk, and we were really close to the convention center. We also were able to rent bikes across the street (we got a four person bike) and just enjoyed the beautiful scenery of the Wildwoods. I would recommend this place to anyone.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Clean and friendly every time. I have been coming to the Starfire Motel for 6 years now and love it. I wouldn’t go anywhere else in Wildwood. This is like my home away from home and the owners treat us like family. I love it and cannot wait to go back. Thank you Rosana and Alex for another great year.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a few days away from home, their is only one place to stay in the Wildwoods, the Starfire motel. Roseanne and Alex are the best owners who make everybody feel special. They are always around to help you or just to talk about anything you want. A great warm pool , an ice machine and plenty of lounge chairs for your enjoyment. Less than a block to beach and boardwalk and bike rental place directly opposite motel. .the convention center only a few blocks away , and the tram car meets you at the boardwalk. A great place to relax!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Every year since 2009 my family has been going to the Starfire. This year, my brother's family came and I am pretty sure they will be joining us from now on. I have a little bit of OCD when it comes to hotel cleanliness and the Starfire surpasses all expectations. They have a nice pool and a grill that we use almost every day. The location is also not bad - right across the street from the beach and a couple of blocks from the convention center.

Thank you for a great stay and hope to see you again this summer.

Room Tip: Though the view is excellent all the way around nothing beats the view from the upstairs room. I sm...
Westbrook, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place was the best. The owners are very friendly and they do make your stay very comfortable.The Starfire is a very CLEAN motel all around from the grounds ,to the pool and the room itself!!!!! Nice to have coffee first thing when we opened our eyes!! Across the street from the boardwalk and the beach. We will be back soon!!! Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every year since 1995 our family & extended family meet at the Starfire to spend a week together. This year, there were 18 of us. Owners are always on site (what a great family & we always look forward to seeing them), rooms are immaculate, swimming pool is perfect, the location is ideal (right across the street from the beach & boardwalk just a block or 2 from Wildwood Crest), and there's a gas grill & picnic table. The Starfire isn't too big and isn't too small. This is the only place we'll stay. I know we're not the only family who returns every year because I recognize other guests from previous years and it's always nice to see them too. Hope to see you there next summer!

Room Tip: Rooms with queen size bed & 2 double beds have microwave ovens & refrigerators. There are e...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Starfire Motel? Share your experiences!