“We would do it again! So much fun! It's a Memory Maker!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hang Loose Parasail

Hang Loose Parasail
1044 W Rio Grande Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Formerly Wildwood Parasail)
609 522 9453
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 27 Activities in Wildwood
Type: Other, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Hang Loose Parasail is a fully insured and licensed parasail company offering an exhilarating adventure in a safe relaxed atmosphere. We serve the towns of Stone Harbor, North Wildwood, and Wildwood NJ.
Meriden, Connecticut
“We would do it again! So much fun! It's a Memory Maker!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Wear a bathing suit and go for "The Dip". Pay the extra $$ and have the crew take video and pictures of your trip. They did an awesome job!

Visited July 2011

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Professional, safe, and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

Hang Loose is a neat parasailing company. I took my fiance with me, she was uncomfortable with the thought of parasailing but decided to come anyway. After just a few minutes on the boat with the crew, she was comfortable with the idea. They were a lot of fun, extremely professional, and ready to answer any questions we had. The experience goes by really quickly, but even when you're not in the air its a blast being out on the boat.

Visited June 2011
Winchester, Virginia
“Made reservations and nobody showed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I called and made reservations for September 11, 2010 for 8 in the morning. We arrived early as I was instructed and waited until about 8:30 and no one ever showed up or even called to cancel. I called throughout the day with no answer by them. Wasn't very good business. Next year I will sail with Atlantic Parasail.

Connecticut
11 attraction reviews
“So peaceful and relaxing you won't want to come down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

My 14 y/o daughter and I went up on a tandem and it was so much fun. Honestly, ANYBODY can do this. You don't even have to get wet! It was a wonderful experience the the people at Hang Loose Parasail are wonderful to deal with. Very pleasant and professional. You won't be disappointed!

Syracuse, NY
“Hang Loose Parasailing is the real deal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2009

You cant be too old for this, I am 59 years old and this was the highlight of our vacation. I have wanted to do this for years and on Aug. 1st 2009 my daughter and I went up. It was a great experience, 500ft over the water and all you hear is the wind and my daughter screaming "This is great" "This is great". Looking down you can see many fish and the scenery was fantastic. The crew was professional in all they did, very friendly and safety there main priority. I recommend this to everyone, it will be a lasting memory, one that you will never forget.