“great hotel...best in wildwood” 5 of 5 stars

Esplanade Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   230 E. Taylor Ave., Wildwood, NJ 08260   |
Ranked #15 of 77 Hotels in Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“great hotel...best in wildwood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

STAYED for a dance competition this weekend and it was a very nice place...clean and the beds were probably one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in at a hotel with great pillows also...staff was kind and very courteous to me and my family...thank you ES for a great stay

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thankyou for your compliments and for staying with us. We were thrilled that your daughter Nicole did so well in her competition, you have a beautiful family.
We look forward to seeing you and your family again real soon.
Thanks again.
Denise

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Watchung, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The hotel was conveniently located and nicely renovated. The only issue I had was that our bed was a full size, which is a bit small for a couple, especially when you are used to sleeping on queens or king sized beds.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thankyou for writing a review. We do have a 2 bedroom suite that has a Queen in one room and a King in the other, unfortunately it is very popular and fills up quickly. Please c all me the next time you are planning a trip to Wildwood and i will do my best to get you into the correct bedding. Otherwisw we were excited to hear that you had a pleasant experience staying with us and look forward to your return.
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My fiance and I spent the first week of March at this wonderful hotel.Our room was very clean and nicely kept. The hotel manager, Denise Palek, was very kind and helpful. While we were there power got knocked out due to a storm and she supplied us with flashlights and candles so we weren't stuck in the dark. Denise also recommended fun things to do and great places to eat. We will defiantly be staying at this hotel again in the near future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thankyou for staying with us and making a bad situation Fun. Im just so glad the power outage didnt interfere with you plans. We look forward to having you come stay again with us and this time i'll try to make sure the Wildwood transformer doesnt blow, lol.
Thanks again
columbus, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at the Esplanade over Valentine's Day and it was a "SWEET" treat. The welcome mat was out and Denise, the manager, and her staff, which included a maid with a ready smile and a willingness to accomodate the guests, treated my family like we were the only people there, even though just about every room was rented. When you go into the office, there is coffee and treats daily. Anything you need, they can either accomodate or make a suggestion. We already know we want to go back this summer. By the way, when you stay there, ask Denise to recommend a restaurant. Both the place where we had breakfast and the restaurant we ate in for Valentine's Day will be on our list to try again this summer. Thanks, Denise, for everything.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thankyou very much for all your kind words and we are excited to know that you will be returning to this area and staying with us only.
We feel the same way that you do that we are the finest and BEST in Wildwood and it is great to know that our guests are feeling exactly the same way we do.
Valentine's Day is such a special occasion to get away and relax and enjoy the nice long weekend so im glad that you accomplished this task, in today hustle and bustle of a world you need an escape route to relaxation and were so thrilled that we are your escape and you love us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4 th time staying here with my children and absolutely love it. The place is super clean and the staff goes over and beyond to accommodate all of your needs. Def 5* in my book. Love the pool and the location, its close to everything. Overall one of our favorite places to stay and vacation :)

• Stayed February 2013
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thankyou for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice compliment for myself and staff. We LOVE having you and your family and always look forward to the next soccer event cause we know we are gonna get to see the most loved soccer mom out there, your great with the kids, keep up the great work your doing and we will see you again....
LOVE your favorite Hotel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My recent stay at this hotel was perfect! The location is ideal for all activities. We were in town for the Dog Show! It was a pleasure to be welcomed by the Mgr. Denise. She couldn't do enough for us and was very informative to our needs. Our room with private bedroom, living room, full bathroom and a kitchen dining area made our trip extremely comfortable and accommodating. We especially enjoyed Steaks on the BBQ gas grill. I just have to commend the STAFF on the cleanliness and professionalism! Everyone is so nice here! We ll definitely be back for another vacation! See you in June by the POOL! Thanks again Denise for all your help and keep up the great work! I personally recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2013
I want to thankyou for taking the time to write about your great experiences at this establishment.
It is always nice to know that we did our job accurately and accomodated your every need and more importantly you will be back and your now part of our family. WOOO HOOO
We will see you again!!
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I urge everyone who may be planning a trip to Wildwood, NJ to consider staying at Esplanade Suites. I just moved out today after finding comfort and friendly service there after the hurricane wiped out my home in Ocean City, NJ. The manager, Denise, contacted FEMA after this monumental disaster devastated so many communities in NJ and offered her hotel as a refuge from the ravages we suffered because of this storm. Denise and Kelly, the housekeeper, went out of their way to ensure our comfort and safety. I have attached a couple of pictures of a Christmas party held in my suite for those of us staying there. Denise even showed up to support our efforts to enjoy some lighthearted fun during this difficult time in our lives. Say thank you to the Esplanade Manager and Staff for the assistance they provided to those of us who were displaced because of Sandy, by spending your vacation dollars here. I think you will find a friendly staff, beautiful accomodations, and close proximity to the beach and boardwalk. I know I was pleased to be there and would definitely recommend my family and friends to stay there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
What can i say to you Jacky and all the rest of my new found family members;
I never expected the victims of the horrific SANDY to affect me in the ways they have, we were just opening up our doors to help everyone out for what we thought was going to be a couple of weeks, well a couple of weeks turned into almost 4 months and a number of new great friendships and extensions to my family. We spent all of the holidays together, but more importantly we went through their re-buolding their lives together, the ups & downs etc.... I remember everyone giving me the best Christmas present when it was said to me and i quote " we all thought this was going to be the worst Christmas ever but because of you and your staff and the things you did and are doing for us thru these holidays and beyond have made it one of the BEST for us, because we appreciate it more and you the most" this has left an impression on my heart and in my soul that will go to the grave with me and i hope that God forbid this ever happens again that there is a SAFE HAVEN for everyone involved, we will be always grateful for meeting all of you & having you as our guests. I'm sorry the pictures didn;t make it to post but we have our own memories and i for one will always cherish them. THANKYOU AND I wish you all the luck in the world and i hope you get your home done so you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Lova YA
Denise

Been to Esplanade Suites? Share your experiences!