“Wildwood's finest” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
columbus, NJ
“Wildwood's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Stayed at the Esplanade over Valentine's Day and it was a "SWEET" treat. The welcome mat was out and Denise, the manager, and her staff, which included a maid with a ready smile and a willingness to accomodate the guests, treated my family like we were the only people there, even though just about every room was rented. When you go into the office, there is coffee and treats daily. Anything you need, they can either accomodate or make a suggestion. We already know we want to go back this summer. By the way, when you stay there, ask Denise to recommend a restaurant. Both the place where we had breakfast and the restaurant we ate in for Valentine's Day will be on our list to try again this summer. Thanks, Denise, for everything.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thankyou very much for all your kind words and we are excited to know that you will be returning to this area and staying with us only.
We feel the same way that you do that we are the finest and BEST in Wildwood and it is great to know that our guests are feeling exactly the same way we do.
Valentine's Day is such a special occasion to get away and relax and enjoy the nice long weekend so im glad that you accomplished this task, in today hustle and bustle of a world you need an escape route to relaxation and were so thrilled that we are your escape and you love us.
Thanks
Denise

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is my 4 th time staying here with my children and absolutely love it. The place is super clean and the staff goes over and beyond to accommodate all of your needs. Def 5* in my book. Love the pool and the location, its close to everything. Overall one of our favorite places to stay and vacation :)

• Stayed February 2013
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thankyou for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice compliment for myself and staff. We LOVE having you and your family and always look forward to the next soccer event cause we know we are gonna get to see the most loved soccer mom out there, your great with the kids, keep up the great work your doing and we will see you again....
LOVE your favorite Hotel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My recent stay at this hotel was perfect! The location is ideal for all activities. We were in town for the Dog Show! It was a pleasure to be welcomed by the Mgr. Denise. She couldn't do enough for us and was very informative to our needs. Our room with private bedroom, living room, full bathroom and a kitchen dining area made our trip extremely comfortable and accommodating. We especially enjoyed Steaks on the BBQ gas grill. I just have to commend the STAFF on the cleanliness and professionalism! Everyone is so nice here! We ll definitely be back for another vacation! See you in June by the POOL! Thanks again Denise for all your help and keep up the great work! I personally recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed January 2013
I want to thankyou for taking the time to write about your great experiences at this establishment.
It is always nice to know that we did our job accurately and accomodated your every need and more importantly you will be back and your now part of our family. WOOO HOOO
We will see you again!!
Thanks
Ocean City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I urge everyone who may be planning a trip to Wildwood, NJ to consider staying at Esplanade Suites. I just moved out today after finding comfort and friendly service there after the hurricane wiped out my home in Ocean City, NJ. The manager, Denise, contacted FEMA after this monumental disaster devastated so many communities in NJ and offered her hotel as a refuge from the ravages we suffered because of this storm. Denise and Kelly, the housekeeper, went out of their way to ensure our comfort and safety. I have attached a couple of pictures of a Christmas party held in my suite for those of us staying there. Denise even showed up to support our efforts to enjoy some lighthearted fun during this difficult time in our lives. Say thank you to the Esplanade Manager and Staff for the assistance they provided to those of us who were displaced because of Sandy, by spending your vacation dollars here. I think you will find a friendly staff, beautiful accomodations, and close proximity to the beach and boardwalk. I know I was pleased to be there and would definitely recommend my family and friends to stay there.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
What can i say to you Jacky and all the rest of my new found family members;
I never expected the victims of the horrific SANDY to affect me in the ways they have, we were just opening up our doors to help everyone out for what we thought was going to be a couple of weeks, well a couple of weeks turned into almost 4 months and a number of new great friendships and extensions to my family. We spent all of the holidays together, but more importantly we went through their re-buolding their lives together, the ups & downs etc.... I remember everyone giving me the best Christmas present when it was said to me and i quote " we all thought this was going to be the worst Christmas ever but because of you and your staff and the things you did and are doing for us thru these holidays and beyond have made it one of the BEST for us, because we appreciate it more and you the most" this has left an impression on my heart and in my soul that will go to the grave with me and i hope that God forbid this ever happens again that there is a SAFE HAVEN for everyone involved, we will be always grateful for meeting all of you & having you as our guests. I'm sorry the pictures didn;t make it to post but we have our own memories and i for one will always cherish them. THANKYOU AND I wish you all the luck in the world and i hope you get your home done so you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Lova YA
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

We rented for my son’s soccer tournament and walked into the room and found a letter, candy and water. It was a NICE SURPRISE the way we were treated from the moment we arrived, to the time we departed! Many places are within walking distance and the beach was only 1 and a half blocks away.

The staff constantly asked if we needed anything. They had pretzels, coffee and plenty of candy in the office for the kiddies along with suggestions where to eat. We had such a large group that Denise (the manager) handled making all the dining plans for our Saturday night meal and we were pleased with everything at the restaurant we were sent to.

I can’t wait to go back and stay again, we were made to feel like family from Denise,Kelly & Kaila, but in reality the entire staff was so pleasant to all of our group.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
denisepalek, General Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you for all your kind words, your group was fantastic, and since you have already re-booked, we will have the honor of seeing you and your family again next year and hopefully in between.
Thanks again and it was a pleasure for sure.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed over the long weekend because of the futsal regional tournament. The rooms were super clean and comfortable - much more so than the Days Inn where we stayed last year. Denise and her staff were awesome and it's an easy walk from the convention center and boardwalk!

• Stayed February 2013
denisepalek, Manager at Esplanade Suites, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
Thank you so very much for all your kind words about me, my staff and my establishment. We all take great pride in our hotel and words like what you have written make it all worth every bit of the hard work to keep up the great reputation that we have here. We thrive on people telling us that they want to only stay here when they visit this area, that is the biggest compliment you can get in this business and i appreciate your business and look forward to your return and hopefully that will be soon.
Thanks again Sincerely
Wildwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Family came down to Wildwood and we stayed in 2 suites,at the Esplanade. Hotel staff was
great, the rooms were very clean, wish it had been warm to use the pool. We will be back
in the Summer. The Grand Kids wanted to stay and we could pick them up this summer.
Great place to stay, thank you.

Room Tip: upper rooms seem larger and quieter.