“Never dismiss what's right in front of you!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Family friendly restaurant, serving steak, BBQ and seafood. Know for our Prime Rib. Full Bar featuring craft beers, wine list, specialty cocktails. Outdoor patio seating. Accept Reservations
Cedarville, New Jersey
“Never dismiss what's right in front of you!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I were in Wildwood for the Elks convention and we were staying right across the street from Neil's at the Landmark Motel. I just want to put out there that I'm not fond of Wildwood. I've been there alot through the years and I always feel like I'm over paying for lackluster accommodations and food. We decided on Neils because my husband was in the mood for surf & turf and also because we didn't have to drive anywhere. The interior was clean and looked like it had recently been redone. When we were seated our waitress gave us the specials for the evening and it set our mouths watering. We decided on homemade potato chip with homemade onion dip, scallops wrapped in bacon and we both ordered the filet oscar a 6oz. filet mingon covered in crab meat and bearnase sauce. Our appetizers were wonderful. I'm very picky about scallops and these were done perfectly! And the homemade potato chips were so good. I was really enjoying dipping them in my horseradish sauce that came with the scallops. Our main course was done to perfection! It was an excellent cut of beef and just enough sauce to enhance it but not drown it. My husband enjoyed his so much he didn't even ask for steak sauce. I must say it was a wonderful experience and the staff and food were excellent! I will definitely be eating there again!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southern New Jersey
“Always a fun time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really like this restaurant! The food is good. The wait staff is friendly and efficient . I recommend Friday night upstairs where you can dance the calories away!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent atmosphere, experience, and meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My family and I ate at Neil's on the recommendation of a friend. What a great meal we had. The veal dish was one if the best we have ever had. The steaks and seafood were cooked perfectly and very tasty. The crab cakes were phenomenal. Our server Justin, although new, was excellent as well.

Highly recommend trying Neil's at one of your Wildwood visits. We will absolutely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Great shrimp scampi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had the shrimp scampi last night. It was very good considering that this is the first night they were open for the season. The shrimp was on linguini with diced tomatoes and it was the best I've ever had.

Visited May 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

First visit in 2013, and was delighted.My wife had the Surf & Turf, just the right portions and cooked to perfection. I had the Queens cut prime rib, delicious, cooked to perfection. Cole Slaw was home made and great. Also, the Sweet potatoe fries were great. Definitely a return visit a must.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere