“July 2013 week vacation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel
You added Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel to your Saves list
3909 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260-1197   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Opening Weekend Special
Ranked #3 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“July 2013 week vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed Tues. thru Sun.3rd week in July and it was so relaxing. Beach block. Use of Rivera pool and sun deck next door as well as our own smaller pool. Quiet, clean, staff was great. We could wake up and go right up to the boardwalk. Right at the top of the ramp was Hot Spot 4, great place for breakfast. On the outside it looked like every other pizza joint, but inside was clean and cool, great service. Breakfast came out fast and hot. So much to do and places to eat and drink in walking distance, Wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this motel for 3 night over july 4th weekend. It has an amazing location on the boardwalk, especially if traveling with children. You leave the motel, turn the corner and you're on the boardwalk. It's located between two piers with rides and attractions. The pool is small but clean and made for a nice break from the ocean. We stayed in a poolside room and it was quiet and clean. The room is no frills but has a microwave and small dorm size fridge. The one downside is beds are not very comfortable. For us it was a long weekend getaway (even fitting in a whale watching trip in Cape May) and the location made it perfect.

• Stayed July 2013
Delran NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our stay at Sea-N-Sun was very nice. The men in the front office were friendly and talkative. The room was larger than other rooms we have stayed in at the beach, coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave were new and clean. Unfortunatly the view was of a parking lot and other guests were no so friendly. But overall everything was clean and nice.

Room Tip: clean rooms
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sicklerville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I was so happy I chose this motel!.I drove by a few of the other hotels I was considering staying at and than goodness I didn't chose them.In person they looked different then on the internet.This hotel looked like the pictures.So clean! One day I was laying by the pool and a staff member was cleaning the railing spindles one by one.I could not believe it! There was a lot of railings there.The manager Bill was awesome! IMy daughter and I were trying to take a picture of us on my I phone and he came out and took it for us.,I loved the décor in the rooms.I noticed another staff member going around painting.This place is very well maintained ..It backs up to the boardwalk .Its a great location! We ate at the hot spot #4 .There is a waterpark very close by and the beach is very far back but,if you walk through adventure land pier it won't be as bad to pull your stuff through the sand.We didn't use the beach .My daughter doesn't like it.The pool was great!! You can use the pool at Rivera hotel across the street also.It has a hot tub.It wasn't crowded at all.I loved going in June.We plan on going back next year.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Every year our family vacations in Wildwood, NJ and have repeatedly stayed at the Riviera Resort Motel. This year we opted to stay at her sister property, the Sea & Sun, located right on the boardwalk. What a great experience! Just a few steps to the beach and centrally located in the Wildwoods for anyone who visits both North Wildwood and Wildwood Crest during their stay. The staff was more than accommodating, the accommodations immaculate and the location was stellar. I highly recommend the Sea & Sun. This is a AAA-Approved property and we received a special AAA-member rate for our stay.

Room Tip: If you plan to spend time in the outdoor pool during your stay, request a ground-floor room with a p...
Allentown, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Traveling to Wildwood annually and this was my first stay at the Sea-N-Sun. I loved the location....right on the boardwalk and the beach. It was clean with great service and staff.

Whether you're looking to travel into North Wildwood or visit the Crest is Central location makes traveling around town convenient.

I look forward to returning to the Sea-N-Sun in the years to come.

Ashland,pe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Probably the best hotel in the Wildwoods, due to a knowledgable owner and an outstanding, professional and conscientious staff. That's simply the key to success that other neighboring hotels should learn. I don't have enough superlatives to describe this hotel, but infinitely more important, a crucial factor often overlooked by the hotel chain bean counters, is the staff, more than a remodeled room or any amenity, makes the business a success. I enjoy my stay at Sea-N-Sun immensely, but the staff I consider friends and is the primary reason I will return.I was reluctant to review this hotel because I want this place to remain a secret.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel? Share your experiences!