“A wonderful place to stay in Wildwood!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wildwood
Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel
You added Sea-N-Sun Resort Motel to your Saves list
3909 Ocean Avenue, Wildwood, NJ 08260-1197   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 78 Hotels in Wildwood
Maryland
“A wonderful place to stay in Wildwood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This was our first visit to Sea-N-Sun, and we were delighted with our stay this past July. The motel is very convenient, located right on the boardwalk block. The staff was so friendly and welcoming; they were very helpful with advice about restaurants and directions. The room was immaculately clean and had a very well equipped kitchenette, This motel was surprisingly quiet for its location right on the boardwalk. They offer free covered parking as well. We wouldn't hesitate to return!

Room Tip: The kitchenettes on the third floor face the boardwalk and the ocean. There is no elevator, but well...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is our second vacation at the Sea-N-Sun Resort and my only regret is that we only learned of this beautiful gem two years ago when a good friend of ours gave us the reccomendation.Now we wouldn't consider staying any where else on the Island.Lets start with their AMAZING staff--Beth, Reggie and Bill are as friendly and down home as one of the family. They are always available and ready to answer any questions or share great advice about the Wildwoods or Cape May.The location is ideal with all the amenities you could imagine are just steps away.The Beach, Boardwalk, Water Parks and Bike rentals are literaly at your doorstep.The rooms and facility grounds are immaculate and meticulously maintained.Our room attendant Ellie and the gentlemen who care for the property are always courteous,pormpt and thorough. All the guests we encountered were very friendly obviously very pleased as well. We plan to make Sea-N-Sun Resort our yearly tradition.

Room Tip: Upper poolside deluxe but thats just our preference. Whatever room you choose I am sure you will b...
Hartford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is my second time coming to this hotel and all I can say is WOW! The owners and employees of this hotel always treat you like royalty. They are always there to make sure you are as happy as you can be! The hotel room is always in tip top shape. NEVER once did I come back to a room that was poorly maid up! The pool area was always clean and it was fun to swim in. The hotel is very quit and peaceful so if you want comfort and relaxation then this should be at the first hotel on your list! The boardwalk and beach is right when you step out! I couldn't ask for a better stay! I am already booking for next year!

Clarkston, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

I grew up in South Jersey and spent many summers in Wildwood but have since moved to Michigan, it has been 17 years since my last trip to the shore and I finally decided to take my Wife ,12 year old daughter and my wife's aunt for the first time after many stories I had shared! I went by Trip Advisor as well even though I knew the area fairly well and really wanted the original style hotel for my family to experience what I had and the Sea N Sun delivered to the fullest. We arrived early and were allowed to check in as so, we had a sparkling corner room that fit the family perfectly. It is located right next to the boardwalk and has a great balcony to over see the strip. The management is terrific and friendly as well......we haven't been gone for 24hrs but we are planning our new yearly trip to Wildwood and the Sea N Sun as I write this.

Craig M

Room Tip: Did not have a fitness room but they deserve an extra 5 stars anyway
Peninsula, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Originally from PA, I've lived in Ohio since '74. Not a skip, jump to Wildwood. However, I was in Philly the weekend of Aug.4th. for a wedding and thought it would be cool to go back to Wildwood. I was a teenager the last time I was there (I'm now 60). So me and a buddy took a trip for 3 days to the beach. Not knowing where to stay, I used TripAdvisor and a recommendation from another hotel that was sold out. Everything positive about the Sea-N-Sun you read is true. The place is clean, the beds are confortable and you couldn't be more in the heart of it all. What a fun 3 days! The staff is great and the people staying there were very polite. I would highly recommend it! And Wildwood itself, was as I remembered - Great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Roebling, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed for More Beach Blast (July soccer tournament) and we really liked our huge room. We booked the effiiency which overlooked the boardwalk. We were able to open the windows and talk to the people below (alot of fun!). The room was large, clean and the staff was great. There's a balcony facing the parking lot that everyone on the floor is welcome to use. We sat with our friends and enjoyed a few cocktails until 11pm (quiet time). The sister hotel across the street (Riviera) had a slightly larger pool and we were able to use both. Close to the Morey's Pier #1 (furthest south) and easy walking distance to restaurants and attractions. It was worth the money we paid and we will go back again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ct
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

A neighbor turned us on to this motel since we never visited wildwood previously. Within walking distance to everything. Rooms, pools, common area very clean. Issue with air conditioner was taken care of immediately. Hosts turned us on to best restaurant of week called Beach Creek. It was best place for sunset and awesome food. Also right down from hotel is Bonellis deli. Pick up sandwiches for beach__the "old world" hoagie was to die for . You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2012