“Jumbo's is Excellent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumbo's

Jumbo's
3501 Boardwalk, Wildwood, NJ 08260 (Formerly Jumbo's Boardwalk Grille and Eatery)
609.522.3900
Dining options: Late Night
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
“Jumbo's is Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped at Jumbo's for some pizza. The pizza was good also the slices were big. They are a little pricy but you get a lot of food.

Visited August 2013

Pottsville, PA
“Terrible & WAY OVERPRICED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My Daughter & I went there to try a slice and we were incredibly dissapointed. I wanted her to enjoy going with me to a place I used to go as a Kid with my Grandparents when it was McDonalds. I told stories of how we'd spend all day at Hunts Pier then go there for Lunch or Dinner. We ordered our Slices sat down after a rather lengthy wait then sat down to eat. The Pizza didnt taste good at all. I almost threw it away! I'm glad I only wasted my money on a slice & not a whole pie!

Visited June 2013
Newville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Very pricy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner on the boardwalk. Thought it looked good, but looks were a little deceiving. They didn't have a smaller than half pound cheeseburger. And that burger cost $12. It was not worth that price. I had gotten a buffalo chicken wrap. Only choice of wraps were wheat or rye. Wrap was very small for the $9 price tag. Cheese fries were very good. Asked for Sprite to drink and got Powerade instead. Most likely will not come back here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Pizza like any other”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The pizza was good but not what I expected from a Jersey Boardwalk seeing as how I have always had memorable, delicious, better than good pizza on Jersey boardwalks but this place is just okay if you're grabbing a slice. Their menu for eating other things looked pretty good though, they had a pretty decent selection but unfortunately I only sat for 5 min to eat a slice of pizza and it wasn't that great but don't get me wrong, it wasn't TERRIBLE but it wasn't something I'd go back for.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Northumberland, Pennsylvania
“Nice place good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here after checking into our hotel and was hungry. Good location to where we stayed, good food and nice place. I had the lobster shrimp roll with a plum margarita on the rocks was good and price wasnt to bad.

• Visited July 2013