“The Waves offers breakfast and lunch in Wildwood...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 126 Restaurants in Wildwood
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Bagels, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: The Waves Restaurant serves home style food including Home made pancakes, Fresh fruit smoothies, Banella (a Waves original), and our own dish, The Family Favorite. We are open Monday through Friday from 7 am until noon-ish. Than we are open overnights on weekends from midnight to noon. Come on in!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“The Waves offers breakfast and lunch in Wildwood...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I went here today(July 11). It is on Oak Avenue off New Jersey Avenue. It is around the corner from the closed bowling alley. I found out this place reopened under new ownership this year. Counter and table seating. Oldies playing quietly on the radio. The restaurant was clean, food was good, and the atmosphere was pleasant. The staff was friendly. Prices are competitive. Extra bonus is the FREE WiFi!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Coffee is absolute heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

First and foremost I had Carmel flavored coffee to start. It was absolute heaven. I had eggs, home fries and ham. Also had a sample of true Canadian bacon. It was delicious. The staff was very attentive, never letting my coffee cup go empty. I would definitely recommend this establishment to my family, friends and complete strangers. I also enjoyed the decor in the restaurant and it was very clean. I would absolutely eat there again. They get 5 thumbs up from me!

Visited July 2013