“One of the Best Breakfast Places around” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 127 Restaurants in Wildwood
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
“One of the Best Breakfast Places around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I live around here year round and i try to go to this place once a month to show how much i like the food! Every time i go i order the same thing, Anna Banana pancakes and home fries. The combination of bananas and chocolate chips was a great idea i never would have thought of it and then the delicious home fries on the side tops it off and has me leaving with a smile on my face and belly full of food!

The thing that always makes me happy though is every time i have wen in the service was great and never had to ask for more water or my parents for coffee because they are on the ball!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

The key west cafe is the best breakfast in wildwood everytime i go to wildwood first place i go is the key west the staff is great the food amazing its all that for a little price i recommend everyone to come and try this great breakfast

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coplay, Pennsylvania, United States
“Never Again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Walking inside, the place is really nothing special and almost looks a bit tacky. We came for breakfast after being recommended by our hotel's staff. However, it was a mistake and not worth what we paid. About $30 for breakfast for two that was meager and nothing to rave about. I ordered waffles (notice the plural) for $8 and when the order came back, it was ONE waffle attempting to look bigger than it really was due to the mountain of whipped cream piled on. The fruit that came on the waffle was strawberries, bananas and pineapples - the later two of which I am NOT a fan. For $8 I could have gotten a full plate somewhere else.

The waitress was okay but didn't seem overly personable. Do not waste your money here - go to Bill's Pancake House or another local place instead!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
North Wildwood
“Great breakfast and lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014

Excellent food at fair prices. If you get there before 9am you can get their wonderfully 2-2-2 special. Their turkey club is second to known. They are owned by a local family. They try their best to please. A great place to go anytime if the year.

Western Mass
“Good but a rushed experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We went to Key West Cafe on a Sunday for breakfast. It probably is the busiest breakfast day so it's hard to judge. The hostess is a little short with people and I got the impression she wanted the patrons out of there fast. The waitress was nice and the service was good. The food I would rate as pretty good. I ordered eggs Benedict and so did my friend. When the kitchen ran out of english muffins, they served mine on a bagel and my friend's on english muffins. Weird. The waitress promptly took it back and brought me another menu item. Overall, I would rate the place 3.5 stars if I could for the overall experience but I gave it 4 stars cause I did think the food was pretty good once I got something I wanted to eat.

Visited July 2014